GDT Sabres at Rangers 7PM 3-2-21

spndnchz

Bravo, Cozens... Eichel and the other older veterans should be embarrassed it took a 19yr old rookie to step up... 

Edited by Believer
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, NE Branch said:

#24 jersey sales are spiking on NHL.com 🙂

We may have witnessed a watershed moment for this team.  I'm not trying to be overly dramatic, but I can see myself remembering this game as the emergence of #24 as a a real leader on this team vs. just another talented young kid who's just trying to blend in.

• Like (+1) 1

Love Dylan Cozens. Handled himself nicely. Rob Ray’s pee pee surely twinged lol

This team needs building around Cozens. This kid will lead. Unlike the current captain.

I watch Bo Horvat and the kid plays hard every night. He’s not as skilled as Jack but he outworks him every game. His body language is always positive no matter how poorly his team is playing. He’s a leader. 

I see Cozens being that guy for the Sabres down the road. 

Still say blow it up but Cozens is the guy we definitely keep.

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

We may have witnessed a watershed moment for this team.  I'm not trying to be overly dramatic, but I can see myself remembering this game as the emergence of #24 as a a real leader on this team vs. just another talented young kid who's just trying to blend in.

There’s that word, leader!

3 minutes ago, Cascade Youth said:

Well they did try.

Do. Or do not.

But yes -- at least they were engaged all game. Rocky start...  but they looked better than their home games, regardless of opponent. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. At least they didn't look listless and like garbage.

Edit: And don't get me wrong. They didn't look *good*. They just weren't the trainwreck they were this last week.

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.