GDT Sabres at Rangers 7PM 3-2-21

spndnchz

I joked earlier ... but honestly someone must know ... when does Eichels NMC kick in? I know it’s at the end of the 21-22 season? But (assuming the season ends normally) is it in April? or does the NMC officially kick in, in Oct. 2022 when the season officially starts?

8 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Mr. Faceoff, Cody Eakin, still with more ice time than Cozens and Skinner.  

Just saw a tweet with the passing adventures of Victor Olofsson.  Why are we seeing these things?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Norcal said:

I'd hate to see these guys battle back to tie it up only to lose in regulation to a soft goal late

How about a soft goal early, and then a PP goal to get back to within one... followed by a Rangers empty-netter.

It's all good though, because we've scored 5-on-5 tonight.

20 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I joked earlier ... but honestly someone must know ... when does Eichels NMC kick in? I know it’s at the end of the 21-22 season? But (assuming the season ends normally) is it in April? or does the NMC officially kick in, in Oct. 2022 when the season officially starts?

July 1st, 2022 and for more fun he is due a 7.5 Million Dollar Signing Bonus the same day.

What could go wrong on July 1st with a 7.5 Million Dollar Bonus due?

Edited by Brawndo
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

July 1st, 2022 and for more fun he is due a 7.5 Million Dollar Signing Bonus the same day.

What could go wrong on July 1st with a 7.5 Million Dollar Bonus due?

Nothing. There is absolutely no historical precedent for a top line Sabre being lost before July 1st, or in handing out $7M+ signing bonuses on July 1st that must be circumvented.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.