GDT Sabres at Rangers 7PM 3-2-21

spndnchz

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

So we’re are not fast, and we can’t shoot, and we don’t hit.  No wonder we lose.  

We're super fast!

(We just don't play fast.) It's like we're combine fast, but put the pads on in game action and...  not so much. I think that's coaching. Because I've seen Hall be fast. And I've seen Eichel be effortlessly/deceptively fast.

Nifty Bryson.

Just now, Billznut said:

So just how many consecutive losses would it hypothetically take for Krueger to lose his job? 6, 10, 15?

I’m genuinely curious if the Pegulas have an in season breaking point and what would it actually take? 

In a row?

Edit!!!!  I totally missed the word "consecutive". I'll go look it up in the dictionary now.

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

So just how many consecutive losses would it hypothetically take for Krueger to lose his job? 6, 10, 15?

I’m genuinely curious if the Pegulas have an in season breaking point and what would it actually take? 

We might lose the next 10 games. Seriously. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, IKnowPhysics said:

-Does not see a problem with goaltending.  Thinks games are close and putting a lot of pressure on the goalies, but the overwhelming team problem is 5v5 scoring, and Hutton and JJ played well enough.  Acknowledged Hutton is a leader on the team.

Exactly why this is *****.  Hutton is objectively bad.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What happens when the next goalie gives up 9 because our D keeps throwing up on themselves?

You mean how Ullmark has a .920 save percentage and a 2.44 GAA with the exact same team in front of him? 

58 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What happens when the next goalie gives up 9 because our D keeps throwing up on themselves?

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

$3.9 million per year > 6 or 10 or 15 (or more).....sorry, I'm not holding my breath that the Pegula's see anything else but the $'s vs losses.

5 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Unfortunately, they'll trade their best players away for next to nothing before Krueger or Adams get sent packing.  This franchise is so ass backwards.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.