GDT Sabres at Rangers 7PM 3-2-21

spndnchz

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

LOL

Listening to The Instigators, Rivet and Biron at each others throats over "player styles". You could tell Rivet want's to reach out and choke Marty like a chicken lol.

This team even has former team members going at one another, more passion from the Alumni then from the current roster lol.

Another way to interpret this is that even former players don’t agree on a right way and don’t have definitive answers.

• Like (+1) 4

At this point I'm rooting for more shutouts until Ralph gets fired. I just looked at the standings and the Sabres are in LAST place in the entire league (sure some other bottom feeders have a few games in hand, but in my mind the season is done, has been for some time).

It is absurd at how poorly this team has underperformed this season.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ice Cold said:

In my opinion, there has been too much rooting for the team to lose among Sabres fans.  It goes back a long ways.  It's not good for the culture.  

If they lose then they lose.  Cheering for them to lose is backwards.  No offense to you, as I'm sure you've got quite a bit of company in the way you feel.  I say, keep rooting for the Sabres to win till you can root no more.  💀

I'm at the point. Root for what? Scoring a 5-5 goal? What's the record for consecutive shutouts? Let's root for the team to at least set some sort of record. 

Of course I want them to win, I'd like to be entertained but until the team gives us a reason to pull for them I can't blindly do so anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Ice Cold said:

In my opinion, there has been too much rooting for the team to lose among Sabres fans.  It goes back a long ways.  It's not good for the culture.  

If they lose then they lose.  Cheering for them to lose is backwards.  No offense to you, as I'm sure you've got quite a bit of company in the way you feel.  I say, keep rooting for the Sabres to win till you can root no more.  💀

Meh.  The Sabres brought this on themselves.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.