Amerks @ Crunch 4:00 pm on AHL TV

inkman

31 minutes ago, inkman said:

Amerks lose 4-3.  Can anyone explain to me what Laaksonen is doing icing the puck with 5 seconds left assuring his team would have no chance of scoring. What a buffoon.  

That was pretty dumb. Couple open goals there too, they just couldn't lift the puck 

I thought Luce held his own after looking nervous early on

Feels like Quinn might get his first goal soon 

3 hours ago, inkman said:

Amerks lose 4-3.  Can anyone explain to me what Laaksonen is doing icing the puck with 5 seconds left assuring his team would have no chance of scoring. What a buffoon.  

Looked like he was trying a Hail Mary shot on goal with 5 seconds left. 

It’s not like they were gonna transition up the ice in 5 seconds and generate a quality scoring opportunity.

Id say not a buffoon. 

16 hours ago, Norcal said:

That was pretty dumb. Couple open goals there too, they just couldn't lift the puck 

I thought Luce held his own after looking nervous early on

Feels like Quinn might get his first goal soon 

Quinn scoring a goal would be nice, given Seth Jarvis has 7 goals and 11 points in 9 games...Jarvis was taken just shortly after we took Quinn.

(Zayde Wisdom, a 4th round pick in 2020, has 6 goals and 8 points in 7 games.)

Edited by OhMyDahlin

1 hour ago, OhMyDahlin said:

Quinn scoring a goal would be nice, given Seth Jarvis has 7 goals and 11 points in 9 games...Jarvis was taken just shortly after we took Quinn.

(Zayde Wisdom, a 4th round pick in 2020, has 6 goals and 8 points in 7 games.)

I've been waiting for someone to bring up the rookie success of Jarvis in the AHL.  At least there is no crying about passing on Rossi due to his COVID issues.   At least not yet...give it a year.  😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.