2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

24 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

You should win that game pretty  easily and get 4-5  Turnovers from tagovailoa 

He’s had more than one turnover one single time in his career. Please stop with these stupid patronizing posts where you act like you’re saying something positive but are really just trying to cheapen an upcoming performance and give yourself a chance to claim the opponent wasn’t good regardless of outcome.

12 minutes ago, Hoss said:

He’s had more than one turnover one single time in his career. Please stop with these stupid patronizing posts where you act like you’re saying something positive but are really just trying to cheapen an upcoming performance and give yourself a chance to claim the opponent wasn’t good regardless of outcome.

First you need to Lighten up.

Tagovailoa is a horrible quarterback and makes horrible decisions I would use the word "luck" that his mistakes didn't lead to turnovers last year .

26 minutes ago, inkman said:

Dane Jackson who clearly did not win the CB2 job.  After that it’s Taron and Siran both slot kinda guys. 

Yea Siran and Taron would get absolutely smoked on the outside (Siran did in the preseason and they clearly tried). Dane seems to be a bit of a fan creation so far because I haven’t seen anything out of him that tells me he’s got a ceiling as a true CB2. This is a position that Beane ignored and may regret heavily.

10 minutes ago, inkman said:

My biggest problem with the loss is that the Bills took a 1000 foot wave of emotion and crashed it in week one.  Might take the whole season to get it back. 

Might.

Or, could go into Fishland & turn them into sushi & get that '90's feeling back.

That's 3 times in a row the O struggled against the Stillers.  Difference between this & the other 2 is when the D finally got the BIG play the team needed the play was called back on what seemed to be a phantom defensive holding call.  And they never could find that big play again.

10 hours ago, inkman said:

Said no one ever. 😀

exactly

10 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

If you guys can't beat tagovailoa the worst  Quarterback in the league then I think it's pretty much over with 

Dolphins are a very talented team. But I like the Bills this week. And Im like EF Hutton.

16 hours ago, Indabuff said:

Dunno.  Can't speak for others but I think a lot of it has been media driven.  Hard to temper expectations when talking heads believe this team is Super Bowl bound.  Just my opinion.

Thats what media is all about. But people need to look at things with more balance of thought.JA has made tremendous strides.But we all must remember he really just learned how to play QB in the last 2 yrs. And he not only has been inconsistent (exc for last yrs reg season stretch run) ;he has also really been mentally unfocused

the last 2 seasons in the last games of those seasons.

I still think barring serious injury to Allen that the Bills should win 10 to 12 games.

49 minutes ago, calti said:

Thats what media is all about. But people need to look at things with more balance of thought.JA has made tremendous strides.But we all must remember he really just learned how to play QB in the last 2 yrs. And he not only has been inconsistent (exc for last yrs reg season stretch run) ;he has also really been mentally unfocused

the last 2 seasons in the last games of those seasons.

I still think barring serious injury to Allen that the Bills should win 10 to 12 games.

There's no way you can watch Josh Allen and think the guy is "mentally unfocused." He's incredibly dedicated, hard working and focused on winning football games in any way possible. Just because he can be a little fast and loose with the ball doesn't mean he's not focused.

6 hours ago, Hoss said:

There's no way you can watch Josh Allen and think the guy is "mentally unfocused." He's incredibly dedicated, hard working and focused on winning football games in any way possible. Just because he can be a little fast and loose with the ball doesn't mean he's not focused.

Unfortunately, I think he was the opposite of fast and loose on Sunday.  He was too tight.  He's better when he's fast and loose.  Some quarterbacks are better like that (Favre, Kelly); some aren't (Marino, Brady).

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.