2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, FogBat said:

The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest between the players. It’s better to be picked to the All-Pro team by the sportswriters themselves.

And that’s coming from NFL insiders, not me.

The HOF looks at the stuff which is stupid but true 

8 minutes ago, SwampD said:

More TDS than incompletions.

Holy crap.

You guys broke a ***** ton of records 

11 hours ago, Norcal said:

This is gold

This was satisfyingly entertaining, but feeds into a trope among some in the media that we're just not that good.  Him saying that they're the Jets and that they didn't show up against us just doesn't give the Bills the credit that they deserve.  I thought that the Pats started off well and brought their full game against us.  We were just so masterful in game planning and execution that they never had a chance.  All season long, I've been looking for the Bills to put it all together and resemble the Bills of 2020.  Last night, they did that and surpassed that edition of the team.  If they play like they did last night for three more games, then they're Superbowl champions because I cannot see any team keeping up with that kind of offensive and defensive attack, including the Packers.

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, Dreams Burn Down said:

This was satisfyingly entertaining, but feeds into a trope among some in the media that we're just not that good.  Him saying that they're the Jets and that they didn't show up against us just doesn't give the Bills the credit that they deserve.  I thought that the Pats started off well and brought their full game against us.  We were just so masterful in game planning and execution that they never had a chance.  All season long, I've been looking for the Bills to put it all together and resemble the Bills of 2020.  Last night, they did that and surpassed that edition of the team.  If they play like they did last night for three more games, then they're Superbowl champions because I cannot see any team keeping up with that kind of offensive and defensive attack, including the Packers.

Once Buffalo went up by 14 and Mac Jones had to throw to move the chains and keep up, it was over. The Bills forced the Patriots to react and the Patriots got exposed by a team that was better in all aspects of the game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dudacek said:

First QB in NFL history to 

• run 50+ yards
  • pass 300+ yards
  • complete +80% of his throws
  • Toss 5 TDs

in the same game in the Super Bowl era.

Face it.  It was the 1st time in the Super Bowl era & likely ever than an offense was literally perfect.

7 drives - 7 TDs

7 Red Zone trips - 7 TDs

5 for 5 on 3rd down when not kneeling to run out the clock.

0 turnovers

0 sacks

0 plays (other than taking a knee to run out the clock) for negative yardage.

0 INTs

0 4th downs except after 3 kneel downs (follows from being perfect on 3rd down)

0 punts

0 FG attempts

Only 4 balls touched the turf; at least 1 of which was intentional

0 own recovered fumbles

300 yards of offense in the 1st half

There LITERALLY will never be a performance that good again.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Face it.  It was the 1st time in the Super Bowl era & likely ever than an offense was literally perfect.

7 drives - 7 TDs

7 Red Zone trips - 7 TDs

0 turnovers

0 sacks

0 INTs

0 punts

0 FG attempts

0 own recovered fumbles

They got every single possible yard they could. 

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

7 drives - 7 TDs

7 Red Zone trips - 7 TDs

0 turnovers

0 sacks

0 INTs

0 punts

0 FG attempts

0 own recovered fumbles

Against a top defence in frigid temperatures.

I wonder how will it be remembered outside of Buffalo, and how it will affect the national image of Josh Allen.

3 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Against a top defence in frigid temperatures.

I wonder how will it be remembered outside of Buffalo, and how it will affect the national image of Josh Allen.

Seems the national media have been doing quite a respectable ball washing of Mr. Allen & crew.  IMHO this was his first MAJOR stride towards the HoF.  That performance literally can only be topped by somebody going at least 8 TDs in 8 tries.  99%+ sure that ain't happening in this kid's lifetime.

3 minutes ago, dudacek said:

As if that had anything to do with Josh’s performance.

This is what Boston is going with...

Just now, Taro T said:

Seems the national media have been doing quite a respectable ball washing of Mr. Allen & crew.  IMHO this was his first MAJOR stride towards the HoF.  That performance literally can only be topped by somebody going at least 8 TDs in 8 tries.  99%+ sure that ain't happening in this kid's lifetime.

When he went 5 for 5 it was impressive, when he tossed 7 for 7 to the defensive lineman, it was other worldly

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

This is what Boston is going with...

When he went 5 for 5 it was impressive, when he tossed 7 for 7 to the defensive lineman, it was other worldly

"The fact that they're not that good..."  This is a trope that can only be extinguished by the Bills continuing to win.  Nothing else will move the needle for some prognosticators.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.