2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

Looking at this honestly...The Bills are spectacular on offense when daboll doesnt screw it up. he needed to keep the TE in to block because obviously their LDE was getting in every time.

Our D is pretty good but we get very little pressure.And we need more bulk.

This team was a very 11-6ish team. ... We still need to improve ..

When we are out there I just dont think we are usually the smarter team.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Ghost of NS said:

This was my biggest gripe of the game. Kick it in play, eat as much time as possible. 

Yes!, he'll YES!!!

I swear, I know our d line isn't a pressure line with consistency, with everything that is good and right in this world, what in the tarnation was McDermott thinking? That's just straight out criminal....and I mean that. Josh and the offense should file robbery charges, their own coach just mugged them of that win, imho.

#becausebuffalo

We have been here before. Playoff disappointments with this team.

Wide Right, Music City Miracle and now 

:13 seconds in Kansas City

Its okay the sun will rise tomorrow morning and we will all go back to our little lives and wait for next season

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Yes!, he'll YES!!!

I swear, I know our d line isn't a pressure line with consistency, with everything that is good and right in this world, what in the tarnation was McDermott thinking? That's just straight out criminal....and I mean that. Josh and the offense should file robbery charges, their own coach just mugged them of that win, imho.

Scotty...take a deep breath and let it go.Thats what Im doing. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

#becausebuffalo

We have been here before. Playoff disappointments with this team.

Wide Right, Music City Miracle and now 

:13 seconds in Kansas City

Its okay the sun will rise tomorrow morning and we will all go back to our little lives and wait for next season

Yes. I kinda prepared myself for something awful to happen in that game. Even with 13 sec left I assumed KC would tie it. It shouldnt be that way.

But we arent a smart enough team yet. Something awful would have happened if we got to the SB to rival wideright. 

I love McD, but it has to be said:  a Belichick team would never, EVER have played super-soft D on Hill and Kelce and given them those huge cushions with 13 seconds left.

Given how well KC was playing, it might not have mattered, but that and the kickoff were possibly catastrophically poor heat-of-the-moment decision making.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I love McD, but it has to be said:  a Belichick team would never, EVER have played super-soft D on Hill and Kelce and given them those huge cushions with 13 seconds left.

Given how well KC was playing, it might not have mattered, but that and the kickoff were possibly catastrophically poor heat-of-the-moment decision making.  

right on the money nfreeman

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

A Bills fan saying ANYTHING complementary about Billicheat, you should be ashamed of yourself sir!

Sorry for your loss Bills fans, but that was a heck of a good football game from a viewing/entertainment perspective. Hard to take I get it, but you have a very solid team and should be competitive for quite a while to come. Something to look forward to. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Spread was 6.

That's actually kinda dumb when you think about.  Finish regulation up 1, it's +1; finish regulation down 1, it's -1, but finish regulation dead even, it's +/- 3 or 6? 🤔  The Bills did better than losing by 1 in regulation, but didn't cover the 1 point spread?  To me, the game ended even and they just played a tiebreaker in OT.  Should be worth +/- 0.5, or something like that. 

Team needs to evaluate everyone and everything on that defense from Edmunds to Fraiser. You don't bring back that defense for next season because they are pathetic losers.

Oh and b4 I hear about #1 defense crap, they beat up on terrible teams and were exposed repeatedly against any decent qb they faced. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Team needs to evaluate everyone and everything on that defense from Edmunds to Fraiser. You don't bring back that defense for next season because they are pathetic losers.

Oh and b4 I hear about #1 defense crap, they beat up on terrible teams and were exposed repeatedly against any decent qb they faced. 

Little far on the pathetic losers there.  Bring back the defense as is?  Of course not.  Changes have to be made, but come on.  A lot of that defense is what teams hope to have.  Make the corrections that need to be made and Buffalos defense will be very difficult to beat. 

*Start with Edmunds. 

Edited by GoPre

We witnessed, arguably, the best football game ever played.  That was two unstoppable forces.  Both of those offenses made the opposing defense look flawed.  

Hearns vs Hagler.  Last guy to connect with a haymaker was gonna win.  KC won the toss.  If Allen were given the opportunity to touch the ball again they might still be playing at 7am this morning.

I genuinely think we are in “be careful what you wish for” territory.  The D kept this offense in the game, and the offense provided two knock out blows that would have demoralized any other QB and team in the league.  KC is just marginally better.  But the margin is razor thin.

We are likely to lose our OC and I wouldn’t be surprised if we lose our DC as well.  I don’t think we are quite as good next season with those replacements.

Enjoy what you all witnessed.  That was a once in a lifetime game.

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Houston playoff game

Arizona Hail Mary game

Last night in KC

Whenever the moment was biggest, this top defence choked beyond belief.

They didn’t make a single stop last night. How many plays of over 20 yards did they give up?

If I were the Bills I would fire Frazer today. Even if he might get a HC job send the message that his isn’t acceptable. Then start looking on what needs to change player wise on the d side of the ball. McD shares some of the blame for this as well. 

Enough. Every time Allen and the boys play hero the D turns around and throws it all away.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Houston playoff game

Arizona Hail Mary game

Last night in KC

Whenever the moment was biggest, this top defence choked beyond belief.

They didn’t make a single stop last night. How many plays of over 20 yards did they give up?

If I were the Bills I would fire Frazer today. Even if he might get a HC job send the message that his isn’t acceptable. Then start looking on what needs to change player wise on the d side of the ball. McD shares some of the blame for this as well. 

Enough. Every time Allen and the boys play hero the D turns around and throws it all away.

I think they need to move on from Frazier and it's not just about last night. 

I also think they need to move on from Daboll and it's partially about last night. 

It's stale on defense and only great on offense when Allen is allowed to Allen. It reminds me of when Georgia fired Mark Richt and everyone was worried it wouldn't be better and maybe he could have taken Georgia to that next step... he couldn't and didn't. Sometimes you have to pass on the good things for the better things. 

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I think they need to move on from Frazier and it's not just about last night. 

I also think they need to move on from Daboll and it's partially about last night. 

It's stale on defense and only great on offense when Allen is allowed to Allen. It reminds me of when Georgia fired Mark Richt and everyone was worried it wouldn't be better and maybe he could have taken Georgia to that next step... he couldn't and didn't. Sometimes you have to pass on the good things for the better things. 

This. Excellent Richt analogy LG, and spot on.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.