2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

Both Tenny and GB really choked.Strange weekend so far.

Niners Cincy SB???

5 minutes ago, Thorny said:

You remember what I said when you asked who could beat the Packers, right? 

SF matched up really well with GB...But GB still choked. Boroquez looked very casual on the blocked punt. Really slow.Kind a like our guy.

23 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I can't believe this ***** ***** happened  !!! ***** 

And yet you call yourself a Packers fan! This is following the standard protocol the last 30 years except for the two seasons when the defense were lights out in closing out games ('96, '10)... and Desmond Howard.

And and I'm now officially on the Bills bandwagon this year although I'm doubtful to catch any of the games as I don't have CBS reception. And never fear, it's not a recency thing. I'm on the Bills bandwagon because of Kenneth Davis, James Lofton, and Bryce Paup, and the one defensive guy who had the spiderman tights like the 1988 US downhill skiers and the one guy who had a bubble helmet. Best of luck to you from here on out. (And I do hope you get to steamroll Brady if that is the opportunity that presents itself.)

And and and while I'm posting...    this now has to be the year Butler makes it into the HOF. Because if John Lynch (longevity, and booth and GM work? I guess? because his numbers are garbage except he played forever) and Steve Atwater (sure, I guess, fine) are in the HOF, then Butler is a shoo-in and Brian Dawkins and Troy Polamalu are first-ballot worthy. 

9 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

and the one defensive guy who had the spiderman tights like the 1988 US downhill skiers and the one guy who had a bubble helmet. Best of luck to you from here on out. (And I do hope you get to steamroll Brady if that is the opportunity that presents itself.)

Darryl Talley and Mark Kelso

• Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

And yet you call yourself a Packers fan! This is following the standard protocol the last 30 years except for the two seasons when the defense were lights out in closing out games ('96, '10)... and Desmond Howard.

And and I'm now officially on the Bills bandwagon this year although I'm doubtful to catch any of the games as I don't have CBS reception. And never fear, it's not a recency thing. I'm on the Bills bandwagon because of Kenneth Davis, James Lofton, and Bryce Paup, and the one defensive guy who had the spiderman tights like the 1988 US downhill skiers and the one guy who had a bubble helmet. Best of luck to you from here on out. (And I do hope you get to steamroll Brady if that is the opportunity that presents itself.)

And and and while I'm posting...    this now has to be the year Butler makes it into the HOF. Because if John Lynch (longevity, and booth and GM work? I guess? because his numbers are garbage except he played forever) and Steve Atwater (sure, I guess, fine) are in the HOF, then Butler is a shoo-in and Brian Dawkins and Troy Polamalu are first-ballot worthy. 

Favre was robbed of the SB MVP that year. By today’s standards there’s no way he wouldn’t get it. They give it to a QB every year now anyway. But he had 2 tds, a rush td, threw a 2pt convert, 107.9 rating (when you could hit the QB), 246 yards, no picks. As you definitely know - it wasn’t later Packers career Favre. That he wasn’t given the most valuable player cause of one play still doesn’t make sense 

18 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Favre was robbed of the SB MVP that year. By today’s standards there’s no way he wouldn’t get it. They give it to a QB every year now anyway. But he had 2 tds, a rush td, threw a 2pt convert, 107.9 rating (when you could hit the QB), 246 yards, no picks. As you definitely know - it wasn’t later Packers career Favre. That he wasn’t given the most valuable player cause of one play still doesn’t make sense 

I just get annoyed that he claims his name is pronounced Farve when it’s clearly spelled Favre. 

How did the R magically jump in front of the V?

Edited by The Ghost of NS
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, The Ghost of NS said:

I just get annoyed that he claims his name is pronounced Farve when it’s clearly spelled Favre. 

How did the R magically jump in front of the V?

I agree, just ask Ben Stiller

3 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Let me know the charity 🙂

Good man - Winnipeg Humane Society? 😄

https://winnipeghumanesociety.akaraisin.com/ui/whsdonations/donations/start

Edited by Thorny

Needless to say this is a huge opportunity for the Bills.  Hosting the AFCC game would be awesome.

IMO, this is the biggest game for the Bills since they had to go to Miami and play the AFCC game in 1992.

I predicted that the Bills would win tonight and I am sticking with that ... 35 - 21.

Edited by The Ghost of Doohickie
more goodly ... damn those missing letters
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

I can't believe this ***** ***** happened  !!! ***** 

Sorry @Buffalonill.  It's hard when your team has a great year and it ends in bitter disappointment.

There is still time to jump on the Bills bandwagon.  I can't speak for others, but I would welcome you anytime.

• Thanks (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Thorny said:

I believe it was two plays. IMO , Howard was absolutely the MVP of that game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.