2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Is there anyone out there who agrees that was the perfect interception?  I can watch that over and over and over.

The mistake Mac made there was staring down his receiver. Good throw, good route, he just telegraphed the play to Hyde. Even so, I cant believe he covered all of that ground. I'm convinced he teleported the final 5 yards there.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, FogBat said:

That has to be one of the best ever interceptions in the history of the game without it being a pick 6.

It effectively was a pick 6; if he doesn't steal it, it would have been 6 for the patsies.

31 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

So it might be a track meet next week in KC.

Hopefully our defense can slow down KC's O.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, sodbuster said:

The mistake Mac made there was staring down his receiver. Good throw, good route, he just telegraphed the play to Hyde. Even so, I cant believe he covered all of that ground. I'm convinced he teleported the final 5 yards there.

It was at that moment that I started to feel that it was Buffalo’s day. 

That interception and Belichick’s decision to punt on 4th and 1 told me it was our time.

13 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Is there anyone out there who agrees that was the perfect interception?  I can watch that over and over and over.

It WAS an incredible interception.  And should be on the highlight reel for a long time.

But it was FAR from a perfect pass.  If Jones puts that ball on his outside shoulder rather than leading him back towards the middle of the field then Hyde has no chance to intercept that & almost no chance to even break it up.

9 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The Chieves make me nervous.

At this point all the remaining teams in the AFC have some reasons to be feared.  But pretty sure the Bills are the only one that were top 5 on both O & D.

If Allen & Daboll continue to take what they're given rather than play heroball, really like their chances vs the Chefs.

• Thanks (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Taro T said:

At this point all the remaining teams in the AFC have some reasons to be feared.  But pretty sure the Bills are the only one that were top 5 on both O & D.

If Allen & Daboll continue to take what they're given rather than play heroball, really like their chances vs the Chefs.

The top 4 teams are still playing.  That's what everyone should want.  Your point about JA slipping on that 4th down against the Titans was not lost on me.  If he hadn't and the Bills had won that game and all other things being equal the Bills would have had the bye and would be hosting the Bengals this weekend.  Anyway ...

You are right ... if the Bills play as they did against NE or close to that perfect they will beat any team that is left playing, including any NFC team.  It is an *if*, but they are an excellent team that can play ball with anyone.

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

The Bills make the Chieves nervous.

At this point I think Allen > Mahomes and with the emergence of the Bills running game it will be tough for the KC defense to stop us as much as our defense stops them.

KC's defense is a lot better with Ingram.

13 hours ago, Taro T said:

It WAS an incredible interception.  And should be on the highlight reel for a long time.

But it was FAR from a perfect pass.  If Jones puts that ball on his outside shoulder rather than leading him back towards the middle of the field then Hyde has no chance to intercept that & almost no chance to even break it up.

It was a great pass. IMO. If the receiver goes up for it, at the very least it’s incomplete.

13 hours ago, Eleven said:

The Chieves make me nervous.

I think the Bills are better on both sides of the ball than they were last year. I don’t think KC is.

We’ll see if their pass coverage is as “sticky” as it was last year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.