2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Norcal said:

Daboll is interviewing right now for whoever wants to hire him.

You see the gameplan I called tonight? You want some of that?

Call me. 

Oh. Josh doesn't come with me. Hope that's ok. 

But Trubisky might. 😞

41 minutes ago, Weave said:

So, is 7 straight touchdown drives a playoff record?

Yes.  5 was a Superbowl Era record.

15 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Actually, except for the 3rd kneeldown, no failed 3rd down attempts either.  The ONLY thing that stopped the Bills O today was the back of the endzone. 

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

This is basically the last 20 years of call ins to WGR after Bills-Pats games.😀

I love the “We are the New York Jets now”

That's why it's so sweet. He knew Billsmafia was coming for him though and just preempted it.

Meh it's just one. Doesn't matter if they don't keep winning but what a sweet win. 

8 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

It ABSOLUTELY was an incredible play by Hyde & sealed the momentum.

But it WASN'T a "perfect" pass.  If Jones puts that to his back shoulder rather than leading him back towards the middle of the field, Hyde can't get there.  HIS guy might not catch it, but he'd be the only one that could.

Maybe someday Jones will be able to throw to guys downfield that are "NFL Open" but right now he rarely completes a pass to a guy more than 5 yards downfield if he isn't "college open."  Doubt he ever gets that touch.  Hoping he doesn't at a minimum.  And if he doesn't, hooe he's their QB for at least the next decade.

Edited by Taro T
open, not open (d'oh!)

This is obvious but I didn't think about it.

Other than with the exception of penalties, the Bills gained the maximum number of yard they could. Based on their field start, they could not gain more yard than they did.    What was it,  484 yards?  I guess the kneel down took a couple away, but other than that nothing else.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, GoPre said:

What a blowout?!

And Bass has to get it together. 

Belichick saw something there when he called the timeout on the PAT.  There is something in Bass's mechanic that allowed the Cheats to block it, and that threw Bass off for the rest of the game.

6 hours ago, Taro T said:

Maybe someday Jones will be able to throw to guys downfield that are "NFL Open" but right now he rarely completes a pass to a guy more than 5 yards downfield if he isn't "college ooen." 

Bingo.  And we'll never hear it on TV.

While Allen WILL be the AFC Offensive PotW and Hyde has a good case to be the AFC Defensive PotW, McKenzie SHOULD be the AFC STotW for getting to that KO after the Cheats' FG AND not taking a knee.  If he takes a knee there, the Bills don't score a TD on every single one of their 1st 7 possessions.

Brilliant effort from him.

19 hours ago, nfreeman said:

I am deeply worried about this game.  The Bills lost one to the Pats — in bad weather, which hurts the bills — and needed a superhuman 4th quarter from JA to win the 2nd game.

If the Bills squander their first-half possessions and don’t open up a lead, it’s anyone’s game.  

You were saying ?????

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

How your boy didn't get in the pro bowl is just beyond stupid now .

You guys have john elway on  steroids 

The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest between the players. It’s better to be picked to the All-Pro team by the sportswriters themselves.

And that’s coming from NFL insiders, not me.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.