2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

16 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm coming to crash 😂

Fryznwoody44 🥶

Not me, it’s 104 in the tub 🥃 

Just remember, you and @sodbuster are our official delegates.

BE LOUD!

Let the pain of freezing your tinkers off fill you with hate!

I’m ever so slightly jelly though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

I completely disagree with that 2nd game take. Buffalo dominated the entire game. Didn't punt once.

And in the first game, it took a fluke huge TD run foe the Pats to score more than 6 points.

Well, the Bills were up by 5 in the 4th quarter had the ball at about their own 25 and JA threw a bad pass that easily could've been a pick-6, and we got very lucky that the Pats' DB dropped it.  JA then put together 2 great scoring drives that included 2 4th-down conversions to put the game away.  But the game could've gone either way if those plays hadn't gone the Bills' way.

YMMV, of course.

37 minutes ago, Ogre said:

Fryznwoody44 🥶

Not me, it’s 104 in the tub 🥃 

Just remember, you and @sodbuster are our official delegates.

BE LOUD!

Let the pain of freezing your tinkers off fill you with hate!

I’m ever so slightly jelly though.

Haha yes, I have layers upon layers on. I was in the tub last night and am recuperating from my festivities at home with some friends. The cold is good for that I've learned! 

We will be as loud as can be, can't wait to walk away chanting the bills victory song at all the TB12 jerseys in attendance. 

Cheers, enjoy from the warmth 

50 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Well, the Bills were up by 5 in the 4th quarter had the ball at about their own 25 and JA threw a bad pass that easily could've been a pick-6, and we got very lucky that the Pats' DB dropped it.  JA then put together 2 great scoring drives that included 2 4th-down conversions to put the game away.  But the game could've gone either way if those plays hadn't gone the Bills' way.

YMMV, of course.

Take away that TD drive and give it to the Pats and Buffalo still wins by 5.  And if we're going to pick 1 play and change it, then Sanders catches that ball that went right through his hands in the end zone, and we win 40-21.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.