2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

Has it been reported whether Beasley's exhibiting symptoms or not?

If he is exhibiting symptoms, then he is mistaken & it is in fact COVID that is keeping him out of Sunday's game.

If he is asymptomatic, then he may have a technical point that it is indeed the NFL that is keeping him out of that game.  But, those were the rules in place when he joined the team this summer while having not been vaccinated & he knew what those rules were & are.

12 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Has it been reported whether Beasley's exhibiting symptoms or not?

If he is exhibiting symptoms, then he is mistaken & it is in fact COVID that is keeping him out of Sunday's game.

If he is asymptomatic, then he may have a technical point that it is indeed the NFL that is keeping him out of that game.  But, those were the rules in place when he joined the team this summer while having not been vaccinated & he knew what those rules were & are.

Was reported he had mild symptoms but I can't find the link to that to verify. 

EDIT:

found it, you have to click on it but below the first post is a follow up that says he has mild symptoms. 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Was reported he had mild symptoms but I can't find the link to that to verify. 

EDIT:

found it, you have to click on it but below the first post is a follow up that says he has mild symptoms. 

What a spoiled whiny bitch.

I'm vaxxed. If I even come in close contact with someone who has tested positve, I'm not allowed to come to work.

Hey Cole, isn't your entire career based on following the arbitrary rules set forth by the NFL? Get over yourself.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

269776006_1124489918323077_2552800100014

In Canada these things were hppening before COVID and are not any worse now.  Blaming the unvaccinated is not reasonable, at least not in Canada, especially in Nova Scotia.  It is fashionable to blame the unvaccinated, but not realistic if one really thinks about it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

In Canada these things were hppening before COVID and are not any worse now.  Blaming the unvaccinated is not reasonable, at least not in Canada, especially in Nova Scotia.  It is fashionable to blame the unvaccinated, but not realistic if one really thinks about it.

Not sure how anyone can come to that conclusion.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SwampD said:

Not sure how anyone can come to that conclusion.

Depends your political bend. This is politics pure and simple not science or statistics. Right vs left.like everything else now. Listen to someone for five minutes and we can tell whether they're Fox News people or CNN or MSNBC. Sad the lack of depth of thinking and coming to individual conclusions.

23 minutes ago, Radar said:

Depends your political bend. This is politics pure and simple not science or statistics. Right vs left.like everything else now. Listen to someone for five minutes and we can tell whether they're Fox News people or CNN or MSNBC. Sad the lack of depth of thinking and coming to individual conclusions.

I don’t watch tv. I am stating numbers,… dare I say facts. Maybe they’ve changed since the last time I cared.

Unvaccinated people are going to emergency rooms at a rate 10 times higher than vaccinated people.

I believe they are dying at an even higher rate.

That has zero to do with politics. Don’t make it political, cuz that’s the fastest way to discredit truth.

Edited by SwampD

23 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I don’t watch tv. I am stating numbers,… dare I say facts. Maybe they’ve changed since the last time I cared.

Unvaccinated people are going to emergency rooms at a rate 10 times higher than vaccinated people.

That has zero to do with politics. Don’t make it political, cuz that’s the fastest way to discredit truth.

all absolutely untrue. Where do you get this info?

Do you realize that people who die within 15 days of being vaxxed are classified as unvaccinated covid deaths?

Think that may have something to do with the '10 times ' statement that you posted.

The countries having the most serious outbreaks/numbers of active covid are the countries with the highest vaccination rates.

Those are facts.

Forget TV--do some digging.Read some studies.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, calti said:

Do you realize that people who die within 15 days of being vaxxed are classified as unvaccinated covid deaths?

Think that may have something to do with the '10 times ' statement that you posted.

The countries having the most serious outbreaks/numbers of active covid are the countries with the highest vaccination rates.

Those are facts.

Please, cite studies we should be reading, I'd be curious to see them. 

I think unvaccinated players are tested daily and vaccinated players are tested weekly (someone please correct me if I am wrong). The covid outbreak is likely being spread by vaccinated players. In the NHL, where players are 100% vaccinated(minus Bertuzzi), it's a fact. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, calti said:

Those are facts.

Why do you suppose that 15 day time frame applies? Do some digging of your own and find out. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Wish we had a good slot receiver for this week. It would really help.

😂

If Sanders is back, I imagine he will line up as the slot receiver. He’s played it a ton during his career and plays it well. If not him, gotta think it will be McKenzie. Let’s hope it’s Sanders. 

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

1 hour ago, calti said:

Those are facts.

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Please, cite studies we should be reading, I'd be curious to see them. 

12 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Why do you suppose that 15 day time frame applies? Do some digging of your own and find out. 

Cease and desist.  

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, calti said:

Those are facts.

Any chance that’s because countries with higher vaccination rates have higher testing  rates?

4 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Cease and desist.  

Apologies, I posted before the page updated.

11 hours ago, SwampD said:

Sorry, it's already been made political. Having said that I agree with your assessment but the fact is one side of the political spectrum far and away are less vaccinated than the other side of the political spectrum. Like it or not it's been made political since the start of covid. I have also stopped watching "news" as well.

Edited by Radar

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.