2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

It’s not part of the game. You can just put a dome over severe elements games and avoid wasting everyone’s time. The Colts game was fun and cute because, despite making the playoffs that year, we were still the cute garbage team from Buffalo. We’re not that anymore and should never aspire to be.

The team isn’t built for the elements right now and the sport will always favor more uptempo style which will cost us if we continue to play outdoors.

But the most important factor is: why in the world would you build a massive stadium that can only be used for like seven months a year?

Good common sense. Make it retractable as well for Sept games.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/2/2021 at 9:57 AM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Should be a fun one, A ticket was procured for me, I'll be landing home from El Salvador and then immediately starting the tailgate to go to the game. The cold should feel good on the sunburn ❄️😎

Also @The Ghost of YuriI'm sorry to hear about your friend, if there is any way to donate something to him please. PM me. 

Do you know where you're gonna be hanging out before the game? I always park in lot 1 near the practice field. Would be cool to pop a cold one with you.

10 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Do you know where you're gonna be hanging out before the game? I always park in lot 1 near the practice field. Would be cool to pop a cold one with you.

Not sure yet, I'm kinda just tagging along for the ride, but I know we are planning on tailgating for sure. I'll PM you and we can message each other and see if we can get together for a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I have friends who went to that Indy game and loved every minute of it.

That Indy game is like the only way a heavy snow game can be fun because it was so ridiculously snowy and we won. If the Colts crushed the Bills that day it would’ve been a miserable experience.

I would’ve advocate for a retractable roof that’s closed in cold/rain conditions and open in snow conditions unless it’s a storm.

Edited by Hoss
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

That Indy game is like the only way a heavy snow game can be fun because it was so ridiculously snowy and we won. If the Colts crushed the Bills that day it would’ve been a miserable experience.

I would’ve advocate for a retractable roof that’s closed in cold/rain conditions and open in snow conditions unless it’s a storm.

You kidding?  The "snow globe" game vs the Fish was awesome.  Ricky Williams ran roughshod in the 1st half.  Then it started snowing, hard.  And the Fishies quit.

Truly awesome.  "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gatorman0519 said:

The snow and wind favors the Pats.  We are a throwing team dependent upon skilled route running.  They are strong in the trenches.

I honestly think our talent level is maybe better than NE. Unfortunately that doesn't mean our play is. I think NE is  better coached and playing more consistent right now. We are prone to stupid penalties at critical times and our O line is sub par. NE can run the ball. We can't. Josh will be in  weather that isn't favorable to the passing game sounds like. New England wins this I think and becomes favored to win division. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hoss said:

Unless it can snow when it is 70°, I don’t know how you can get your wish?  How can it snow without being cold? 😂

3 hours ago, Hoss said:

If the Colts had crushed the Bills, it could have been 75 and sunny and it still would have been a miserable experience. 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:57 AM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Also @The Ghost of YuriI'm sorry to hear about your friend, if there is any way to donate something to him please. PM me. 

I don't know of any Go Fund Me or anything, and they haven't really asked for help, only prayers.  They have family in the area who are providing physical help.  If I hear of any collection effort I'll let you know.  Thank you for your offer.

4 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

The snow and wind favors the Pats.  We are a throwing team dependent upon skilled route running.  They are strong in the trenches.

Not sure I agree.  I think bad weather will help mask missing Tre White.  I think defending the run and making Mac beat you with his arm in bad weather under worse conditions than he's ever played is ripe for a defensive clinic.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.