2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Honestly NE is officially the best team in the AFC and it’s not even close. That team is a machine. We can’t remotely play inconsistent as we’ve been or we could get blown out again. 

38 minutes ago, calti said:

Yes. At this point NE is the best team .And fortunately the 2nd best team-INDY-Just lost to TB so they may not get in cuz of their slow start.

I think the Bills -esp Josh--Need to play a very disciplined game to have a chance vs NE . BB takes not greatly talented QBs and trains them fresh out of college before they develope bad habits. And turns them into QBing machines.

Good news.  You guys will either look like kreskin or completely wrong in one months time. 

Hey Bills fans:  I go to the Bills Backers bar in Fort Worth to watch the Bills games.  I've made a lot of good friends there. 

Among them is Ron, who always has a smile on his face despite the fact that ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) is slowly destroying his body.  He missed the last couple games and I was worried about him; I just found out he had pneumonia earlier this month and now needs assistance with his breathing.

If you have a moment to say a prayer, send good thoughts, or whatever it is that you do, I would appreciate it.  Ron's a great guy and doesn't deserve this fate.

You can see Ron, his wife and his dog (sssshhhh!) at about 50 seconds into this video (I have it cued up to 49 secons).  Yes, even his dog Caesar sings the SHOUT song!  😄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Should be a fun one, A ticket was procured for me, I'll be landing home from El Salvador and then immediately starting the tailgate to go to the game. The cold should feel good on the sunburn ❄️😎

Also @The Ghost of YuriI'm sorry to hear about your friend, if there is any way to donate something to him please. PM me. 

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

Antonio Brown and Mike Edwards of the Bucs have been suspended for using forged vaccine cards and will miss the game vs the Bills.

I mean if you don't want the vaccine then just do what Cole did and take the heat, but it's so damn easy to trace a fake card, these guys are not smart. 

44 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Disgusting! Enjoy.

Iliza Shlesinger Agree GIF by Iliza

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

I hate domes.  Give me the snow and cold and wind and rain and sun.  Both teams play in the elements it's part of the game.

It’s not part of the game. You can just put a dome over severe elements games and avoid wasting everyone’s time. The Colts game was fun and cute because, despite making the playoffs that year, we were still the cute garbage team from Buffalo. We’re not that anymore and should never aspire to be.

The team isn’t built for the elements right now and the sport will always favor more uptempo style which will cost us if we continue to play outdoors.

But the most important factor is: why in the world would you build a massive stadium that can only be used for like seven months a year?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.