2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

23 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Allen has definitely  regressed from last year(despite having some fine games this year).  Let’s hope it is just a blip on the radar. 

Statistically he’s basically at the exact same point he was last year with worse offensive play. Josh isn’t the problem even if he does need to be better.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Gatorman0519 said:

The Bills need to scheme a way to establish the run more or this season is over. Bottom line. Do more play action and underneath stuff vs the shell. It’s not hard. The defense, when healthy, will keep you in games. 

This offseason needs to be about adding to the offensive line and running back positions. The era of the running back position being irrelevant is over.

18 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

I've been a Saints fan but they're a shell of their former self and with a 3rd string qb.  They look like an absolute cluster.  Win is a win for the Bills at this point I guess.

That helps explain why they only scored 6 points. 

JA 23/28 tho? Is the Aints D that bad?

6 hours ago, calti said:

OK..some progress.The D was good. The offense was at least getting quicker releases from Josh overall..and running on a consistent level(frequency)-enough to keep the D honest.

back to basics was helpful.

PS--the saints are not a bad team

The Saints that were on the field last night were very bad. Check their injury report.

6 hours ago, dudacek said:

Guess he got found?

Definitely a strong second half for him. Those two INTs in the first half were unacceptable.

6 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Thank you Bills for ending the streak of Buffalo sports losses.  

Good game tonight.  I hope and pray that Tre White is ok.  

Tre’s health could make or break the season and so far it doesn’t look good. One thing I AM encouraged by is that he was initially “doubtful” to return and not immediately ruled out.

1 hour ago, carpandean said:

The first one was bad, but on the second one, his arm was hit as he was throwing.  Timing was bad, but it wasn't just a bad throw.

It was a bad play overall. It’s on Josh to take what’s there - especially in the red zone when red zone when Sanders probably walks in.

This cannot end in an interception and it’s on the QB.

E7FCC10E-3E1D-404F-941D-8A9A39E9A0D7.jpeg

I know this is a mistake to post, but nothing Josh did last night was 'unacceptable.'

The guy threw 4 touchdowns and led his team to 31 points. He missed 5 throws all night, and at least 2 of them were thrown away on purpose. His team won going away.

What I find hard to accept is the degree of angst and over-analysis that follows any sign of a misstep, and it only seems to accelerate the closer the team gets to the ultimate goal.

He's a special must-watch athlete, objectively one of the best Bills fans have ever had the opportunity to cheer for.

Have a beer, sit back and let yourself enjoy what he does.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.