2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Yup. The overall coaching has been atrocious.

Lol you don't live here. Why the ***** SHOULD I PAY FOR A BILLIONAIRE PLEASURE PALACE!? 

5 minutes ago, Hoss said:

And somehow fans want an open-air stadium.

6 minutes ago, Hoss said:

The Carolina obsession has been a key to stalling this franchise.

Former Panthers this team has added:

- Mario Addison

- Vernon Butler

- Josh Norman

- Efe Obada

- Joe Webb

- Mike Tolbert

- Kelvin Benjamin

- Star Lotulelei

- Derek Anderson

- Kurt Coleman

- AJ Klein

- Captain Munnerlyn

- Daryl Williams

There are seven other names not even worth listing. That’s TWENTY players added and the only ones who have had any meaningful positive impact are Williams (who is now struggling) and Star. Maybe Klein. 3/20 at best.

And somehow fans want an open-air stadium.

Aren't the Sabres in on a bunch of Carolina guys, too? Coincidentally? 

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Lol you don't live here. Why the ***** SHOULD I PAY FOR A BILLIONAIRE PLEASURE PALACE!? 

You quoted the wrong thing AND had a dumb reaction without knowing what my actual thoughts on the stadium are. That’s elite.

The new stadium is coming. I don’t agree that any public funding should ever be given to these owners for their stadiums. But either way the stadium is coming. And I see a lot of fans stupidly saying it needs to be open-air.

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

That doesn't help but Star being out is a bigger factor.

Give the Bills him & Brown and the game looks significantly different.

Yea, missing the combo of Star and Tremaine right now is brutal when you’re facing Taylor.

Also: it’s mind numbing that Star took off the entire 2020 season to “protect his family” from COVID but … didn’t get vaccinated.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Making the playoffs is going to be a tall order now. Outside of the Falcons and Jets we will be underdogs. Hard to believe considering how hyped we were. 

Beat the Simean led NO squad this Thursday, split w/ the Cheats & don't lose either of the 2 remaining "gimme's" and they take the division.

1 minute ago, Hoss said:

You quoted the wrong thing AND had a dumb reaction without knowing what my actual thoughts on the stadium are. That’s elite.

The new stadium is coming. I don’t agree that any public funding should ever be given to these owners for their stadiums. But either way the stadium is coming. And I see a lot of fans stupidly saying it needs to be open-air.

Lol loll 

Just now, Thorny said:

I thought a few of their management types were. Adams for one. Wasn't Karmanos, too? 

Could be out to lunch here

Gotcha - I thought it meant from a player perspective. I don’t believe the roster is loaded with Carolina players. Not in the way the Hurricanes are.

Just now, Thorny said:

I've inadvertently stepped into a minefield here loll

Yea, that guy is losing his mind. It’s uncomfortable.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Gotcha - I thought it meant from a player perspective. I don’t believe the roster is loaded with Carolina players. Not in the way the Hurricanes are.

Yea, that guy is losing his mind. It’s uncomfortable.

You're 1 dimensional commentary is uncomfortable 

Just now, Thorny said:

Survivor Series is indeed tonight. Team Raw (liger) vs Team Smackdown (Hoss)

Tank thinks stadium economics is simple so we should build a dome because McKenzie isn't that good. 

Just now, Hoss said:

I was always more of a raw guy. 😉 

I always defer to my partner's comfort level

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Tank thinks stadium economics is simple so we should build a dome because McKenzie isn't that good. 

I'm not taking a side here (two great posters who I learn a lot from) but you should definitely take the side of Roman Reigns and acknowledge your tribal chief. 

k, I'm done with the wwe stuff for now 

3 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I was always more of a raw guy. 😉 

noted 🍔

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.