2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

Spencer Brown likely being out two games due to COVID protocols and the Pats looking good tonight are two reasons to be concerned about the division. The Pats aren’t messing around.

Well--I was hoping we might have a few yrs of being better than NE after getting schooled and humiliated for 20+ yrs. No such luck.

NE is every bit as good as Buffalo right now.  ..Lets hope for a split. 

22 minutes ago, calti said:

Well--I was hoping we might have a few yrs of being better than NE after getting schooled and humiliated for 20+ yrs. No such luck.

NE is every bit as good as Buffalo right now.  ..Lets hope for a split. 

This I definitely don't agree with. I think the Bills are head and shoulders above the Patriots, but the luck of the draw is most of the trouble. Losing to the Jags doesn't help but being without Spencer Brown for two big games this week and next is just really bad timing. That coupled with Tremaine still not practicing is just a bad recipe.

There's reason to worry the division title is at risk.

Edited by Hoss

5 hours ago, Hoss said:

This I definitely don't agree with. I think the Bills are head and shoulders above the Patriots, but the luck of the draw is most of the trouble. Losing to the Jags doesn't help but being without Spencer Brown for two big games this week and next is just really bad timing. That coupled with Tremaine still not practicing is just a bad recipe.

There's reason to worry the division title is at risk.

I think in theory(talentwise)we are the better team. But losing to TENN and PITT(Jax I will consider an anomaly) shows a disturbing trend consisting of JA playing at a B- level and our coaches not being at Belichek level.   Those are all part of what defines the level of the team.

And even the 'best of the Bills'-consisting of the ability to blow out bad teams-Is now being matched by NE.

Superior coaching makes NE equal to us at this point.

2 hours ago, calti said:

I think in theory(talentwise)we are the better team. But losing to TENN and PITT(Jax I will consider an anomaly) shows a disturbing trend consisting of JA playing at a B- level and our coaches not being at Belichek level.   Those are all part of what defines the level of the team.

And even the 'best of the Bills'-consisting of the ability to blow out bad teams-Is now being matched by NE.

I will be very disappointed if we lose a single game to the Patriots.

8 hours ago, calti said:

Everyone is overhyping this team they're not good  And have Alex Smith under center lol.

Puts less pressure on greenbay when They talk about the patriots 2/47 now

19 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

NE did a masterful job on a one year rebuild. They are not where we are as far as skill players and QB, but in the trenches they are heads and tails better and fundamentally more sound. This is going to be tough. 

NE got lucky with an adequate quarterback, is all.  

The Bills D-line is just fine, and the O-line just lacks depth.  It's not poor planning that results in the third guy on the depth chart starting at right tackle, it's bad fortune.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

Lol theres zero chance the bills don't win the division. 

Why are you all so worried my god the patriots aren't good 

Have you been actually watching?  NE is a really good football team and fundamentals are sound. Our o line is one of the worst in the league and we get a penalty every 3rd play. If you are not worried you may be in denial. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.