2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

22 hours ago, FogBat said:

I said earlier that this game had me worried before it started. Having some key people out on the o-line didn’t help. Plus, JAX had nothing to lose. So, this loss doesn’t surprise me at all. I had a feeling that we were due to be upset.

Having said that, there’s something else I haven’t seen anyone bring up about our losses so far this season: on paper, they’ve all been close games. We can’t be expected to do blowouts against opposing teams as if we’re the Alabama Crimson Tide.

On to next week, when we take on the New Jersey Denmarks (h/t William Shakespeare).

yep you were right.........you called it. Must admit I was surprised that the Bills sunk so low sunday.

• Thanks (+1) 1

The state of officiating in the NFL is at a breaking point. THIS was called a taunt:

Then, the ref who called it, intentionally makes contact with the player he's calling a foul on, digs deep for the flag, chucks it high in the air and holds the pose ... to taunt the guy he's calling it on:

26 minutes ago, Hoss said:

The state of officiating in the NFL is at a breaking point. THIS was called a taunt:

Then, the ref who called it, intentionally makes contact with the player he's calling a foul on, digs deep for the flag, chucks it high in the air and holds the pose ... to taunt the guy he's calling it on:

Like I said about the Bills game “it would be infuriating if it wasn't so comical.“

The NFL has not seen a penny from me in almost 10 years and will never see another penny from me ever again.

I’m at the point now where I only watch the Bills because my friends do, and they have an Ooni.

I wish I didn’t like the game so much, otherwise I wouldn’t watch at all,… I can get pizza lots of places.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Does the dolphins beating the ravens make us feel better about being beat by Jacksonville.... Who also beat Miami.

The Dolphins, in my opinion are a much better team than Jacksonville. We could very easily have lost that game with the Dolphins. They have a pretty darn good defense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Radar said:

The Dolphins, in my opinion are a much better team than Jacksonville. We could very easily have lost that game with the Dolphins. They have a pretty darn good defense.

I didn't see much of the walloping the Bills gave the Dolphins earlier in the season, but I was there at the stadium for the other game. The Dolphins struck me as a very well-coached team that has a bottom-third roster in terms of talent. It does not surprise me to see them playing well.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.