2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

NE is the more complete team right now. Can’t see us being a Super Bowl team at this point. The o line is in shambles. 

I don't know if they're more complete, but their coaches know how to use their talent. I don't trust McDermott at all on gameday anymore.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, sodbuster said:

I don't know if they're more complete, but their coaches know how to use their talent. I don't trust McDermott at all on gameday anymore.

Their D is just as good as ours and their O line is light years better. They would beat us by 20 if we played them right now. McDermott has a lot of work to do just to make the playoffs. 

McDermott a great motivator but a mediocre game day coach.

Josh...still loses his composure out there. Not mature at all as a QB yet.

Daboll..--He has to be able to win this game even if JA is playing awful.Outcoached.

Bills are probbly done--although the AFC is very weak.

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Their D is just as good as ours and their O line is light years better. They would beat us by 20 if we played them right now. McDermott has a lot of work to do just to make the playoffs. 

I have been saying for many years you need to build up your offensive and defensive lines. Both are mediocre on this team. This team isn’t going to win a super bowl.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Maybe barely drafting offensive lineman high for last 4 years is a bad thing. 

***** embarrassing loss. The team should feel ashamed for the piss poor display. 

More importantly, all the jackass fans that talk mad junk all the time need to STFU.  

• Like (+1) 1

One problem is we constantly waste 1st downs. I’m not sure Daboll is as good as we think. The o line must be addressed this off season at all costs if we are going to compete for a super bowl. The hype train is over. We are underdogs now. That Steeler game was a bad omen of things to come for our o line. 

It's been a long, long time since I've heard national broadcasters call out the refs, and it was deserved.

McDermott is puzzling.  He showed no confidence in the league's best defense when he declined that holding penalty in the first half.  That proved to be the margin of victory, BTW.

I don't think I've seen Allen look so rattled in his brief career.  The team needs line help, and it also needs to let him run; that's his game.

The defense was predictably awesome when McDermott let it be.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.