2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

3 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

From an outsider you guys aren't soft the refs had a huge part in this guy. 

The derrick henry TD should have never counted but yet they took away your kick off return TD .

Makes zero sense 

the hold which was 15 yards behind the play and had zero effect.

4 hours ago, SwampD said:

It makes perfect sense.

The best part is witnessing just how masterful the NFL is at controlling the message. Try and find a replay of the angle that shows it blatantly. All you can find is the main camera and the end zone cam behind the Titans, where the hold is obscured in both. It’s pretty brilliant.

The "best" part was Steve Levy & crew celebrating the "tremendous" block on Poyer throughout the rest of the broadcast.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Taro T said:

The "best" part was Steve Levy & crew celebrating the "tremendous" block on Poyer throughout the rest of the broadcast.

There were some weird story lines from that crew, presumably pushed by the show’s producers. How many times did Levy essentially mock the Bills Mafia takeover of Nashville? I counted at least three times.

• Thanks (+1) 2

On 10/19/2021 at 7:42 AM, nfreeman said:

TN’s D was substantially better than the Bills’ D, especially on the pass rush.  

The Kubiak column from the local paper is a good one (although I regret how it's of a piece with management dismantling a news room populated by actual employees). Anyway, I appreciated his overview of what the Tennessee D did because it captured the feeling I had after the game:

"The Tennessee Titans entered Monday night’s game against the Bills with one goal: To disrupt Josh Allen. Despite the fact that the Bills had a chance to win in the final moments, the plan worked.

Allen was sacked three times, had balls tipped at the line of scrimmage, threw an interception due to his arm being hit and was heckled by blitzers. The combination of unusual defensive fronts and blitzes packaged with zone coverage in the secondary made him uneasy and impatient.

Still, Allen again was the most exhilarating player on the field."

On 10/19/2021 at 7:15 PM, SwampD said:

It makes perfect sense.

The best part is witnessing just how masterful the NFL is at controlling the message. Try and find a replay of the angle that shows it blatantly. All you can find is the main camera and the end zone cam behind the Titans, where the hold is obscured in both. It’s pretty brilliant.

Which hold? The one on Poyer, the one on Taron, or the one on Tre?

There appeared to be 3 holding calls that needed to be made on that Henry run. 

https://www.facebook.com/andy.peters.509/videos/276373484354040/? 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Ghost of NS said:

Which hold? The one on Poyer, the one on Taron, or the one on Tre?

There appeared to be 3 holding calls that needed to be made on that Henry run. 

https://www.facebook.com/andy.peters.509/videos/276373484354040/? 

Content unavailable.

God bless the NFL.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Miami will be a contender next year for the division if the trade for Watson goes through. He’s about every bit as good as JA. We better win it all this year. It won’t be easy anymore. 

I think it’s far more likely that Flores and the GM get fired after this season.  

6 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Miami will be a contender next year for the division if the trade for Watson goes through. He’s about every bit as good as JA. We better win it all this year. It won’t be easy anymore. 

He's a hell of a player, but if the accusations are true, it'll be a complete disgrace if he plays a single down again in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

He was reinstated but never played another down because no team signed him.

The fact he was reinstated was disgusting enough. 

I'm in the general minority, but you have a rare job that pays very very well to play a game. I would run a zero tolerance policy in the league if I was in charge. There is always someone waiting to take a space that will behave. 

17 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm in the general minority, but you have a rare job that pays very very well to play a game. I would run a zero tolerance policy in the league if I was in charge. There is always someone waiting to take a space that will behave. 

I'm in complete agreement. Perhaps there was some legal mumbo jumbo for the reinstatement, I don't remember.

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Right, but if I recall correctly, I believe he was signed after that, just never saw the field. It's been a while so I may be wrong. The NFL still allowed reinstatement though 

He did get reinstatement but  He was blacklisted just like   Collin kapernick .

With Watson there's zero chance he plays untill he is proven Innocent

Edited by Buffalonill

8 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

never going to happen. Rich white guys want to beat the other rich white guys team. As long as they are not attacked/slandered/or cost money they do not care what the players do.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.