2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

17 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

You guys made me a believer i dont see one single team that would be a challenge .

I still dont know how the Bills will deal with a real brilliant QB like Brady or the guy from Green Bay(i forget his...ohhh aaron Rodgers).

The real smart ,experienced guys ..are the Bills' next challenge.

Pressure has worked vs Brady before with the Giants. And you have to get to Rodgers or he will pick you apart. So there is a chance the Bills could move up nto that next level.

19 minutes ago, calti said:

I still dont know how the Bills will deal with a real brilliant QB like Brady or the guy from Green Bay(i forget his...ohhh aaron Rodgers).

Pressure has worked vs Brady before with the Giants. And you have to get to Rodgers or he will pick you apart. So there is a chance the Bills could move up nto that next level.

They just did it with Mahomes.

51 minutes ago, calti said:

When Brady was with the Pats***, he often said that the Bills secondary under McDermott was his most difficult challenge, especially because of how well Hyde and Poyer disguised coverages pre-snap. That back seven has been together for several years now and it shows. They can complete each other’s sentences. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 10/11/2021 at 11:05 PM, Hoss said:

Man, this is disappointing. You asked for evidence so I gave you a ton and provided a source for further support. I can run you through statistics but middle linebackers don’t really lead through statistics. He’s had 115 tackles in each of his first three seasons and has been in the top 15/20 in that category every single season. Other stats are sparse for every middle linebacker. Forced fumbles? Most last year by a middle linebacker was three but most had zero or one. He had zero. Sacks? Middle linebackers typically aren’t pressuring QBs but he has had 2, 1.5 and 2 in his three full seasons. Give me more to go on. What numbers do you expect to see?

Your evidence was a bunch of other people’s opinions.  I don’t care about that.  If it wasn’t and there was actual tangible data in your post I missed it.  I got about 25 words in me, anything anyone types that deep into a post I ain’t catching.  I just want to see more plays like last night.  Chasing down a RB at or behind the line of scrimmage.  That is ***** worthy stuff.  Making that pick the week before. Great play.  Gimme more of that.  I don’t need anyone telling me how good he is. I need to see plays.  Don’t tell me, that’s not what they are asking him to do. I should see how many plays he prevents by just standing there.  I need turnovers, plays behind the line of scrimmage.  Difference making plays.  He’s starting to make them. I might be coming around on him.  You just telling me to XXXXXXXXXXX ain’t gonna make me XXXXXXXXXX.  

This was posted by Alphadawg7 over at TSW on TBD. I thought it was great and had to share it here. It’s a comparison of Mahomes and Allen over their last 21 games.

Mahomes:  17-4 record

Allen:  17-4 record

Mahomes:  106.9 rating 

Allen:  106.0 rating

Mahomes:  67 comp %

Allen:  67.6 comp %

Mahomes:  58-13 Total TD-INT

Allen:  59-12 Total TD-INT

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

This was posted by Alphadawg7 over at TSW on TBD. I thought it was great and had to share it here. It’s a comparison of Mahomes and Allen over their last 21 games.

Mahomes:  17-4 record

Allen:  17-4 record

Mahomes:  106.9 rating 

Allen:  106.0 rating

Mahomes:  67 comp %

Allen:  67.6 comp %

Mahomes:  58-13 Total TD-INT

Allen:  59-12 Total TD-INT

Or…

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

When Brady was with the Pats***, he often said that the Bills secondary under McDermott was his most difficult challenge, especially because of how well Hyde and Poyer disguised coverages pre-snap. That back seven has been together for several years now and it shows. They can complete each other’s sentences. 

I have always liked that secondary.Plus now with young Rousseau and Bigboy Star back its a fun D to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, calti said:

I have always liked that secondary.Plus now with young Rousseau and Bigboy Star back its a fun D to watch.

Given their dependence on a guy like Star in the middle, you’d think they would apply more effort to acquire those types of players. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hoss said:

They just did it with Mahomes.

Mahomes doesnt have the wisdom ..yet..of pops Brady or that old chunk of coal Rodgers

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

Given their dependence on a guy like Star in the middle, you’d think they would apply more effort to acquire those types of players. 

we were so undersized last year

15 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

One thing I will add, though, re the Dan Lust questions about "where are Snyder's emails": When you're at the tippy tippy top of the food chain, you don't need to use email. And you may well not use it. You'd certainly be well advised not to use it.

Dan Synder learned this from Michael Corleone, who never spoke to any of his soldiers like Cici.   He had a lot of buffers.

11 hours ago, inkman said:

Difference making plays.  He’s starting to make them. I might be coming around on him.  You just telling me to XXXXXXXXXXX ain’t gonna make me XXXXXXXXXX.  

10 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

But to be clear: XXXXXXXXXXXX is on the table.

Gentlemen.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.