2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

For all those moaning about CC's failure to give the Bills any respect... I can only guess that Chris Berman has some influence at ESPN for their power rankings:

image.thumb.png.37b7abcfb1cdb7e207d6c1a243b05976.png

Circle the wagons indeed.

"Sanders -- the oldest player on the Bills' roster"

I'm now older than every player on the Bills roster? Damn.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Eleven said:

For those who want a non-Bills example of why Collinsworth is annoying, the first paragraph of this:  https://slate.com/culture/2021/10/mac-jones-stats-epa-patriots-buccaneers-collinsworth.html

That actually backs up my point:  They're going to build up the underdog on a national broadcast to keep the viewers watching.  If they don't sell it as a close game, people will tune out.

13 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

That actually backs up my point:  They're going to build up the underdog on a national broadcast to keep the viewers watching.  If they don't sell it as a close game, people will tune out.

Soooo, getting back to Bills - Chefs, somehow the Chefs at home in a night game were the underdog in that one?

11 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I find that approach highly insulting to the viewing audience. As if we can’t discern chicken crap from chicken salad on our own. There is absolutely nothing that the Collinsworths of the commentary world can tell me to convince me to keep watching or not. They should actually try saying less at times. 

26 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I find that approach highly insulting to the viewing audience. As if we can’t discern chicken crap from chicken salad on our own. There is absolutely nothing that the Collinsworths of the commentary world can tell me to convince me to keep watching or not. They should actually try saying less at times. 

I don't disagree, but prime-time national games aren't aimed at an NFL-savvy audience, just like the Stanley Cup Finals and Superbowl are not broadcast like regular season games. Just mute and move on, I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

The emails were from 10+ years ago, this is clearly about more than a possibly racist comment. I think we covered it here well...... Saving face and $$$$ are the real motivators here.

Some of the emails are from as recently as three years ago.

5 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

One thing I will add, though, re the Dan Lust questions about "where are Snyder's emails": When you're at the tippy tippy top of the food chain, you don't need to use email. And you may well not use it. You'd certainly be well advised not to use it.

They’ve reviewed over 650,000 emails from executives within the Washington organization, including Snyder, according to reports.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

They don't do it for the hardcore fans who will watch anyway, they do it for the casual fans to keep them tuned in.  If you're a hardcore fan, none of what he says is for you.

1 hour ago, MattPie said:

I don't disagree, but prime-time national games aren't aimed at an NFL-savvy audience, just like the Stanley Cup Finals and Superbowl are not broadcast like regular season games. Just mute and move on, I guess.

So, the assumption by the networks is that the viewing audience is mostly comprised of people ignorant of the game. Mute and move on indeed. 

58 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

They don't do it for the hardcore fans who will watch anyway, they do it for the casual fans to keep them tuned in.  If you're a hardcore fan, none of what he says is for you.

Well, aren’t those casual fans lucky then. 😂

So that KC game was a delight. 

But, KC doesn't look anything at all like the dominant team of the last couple of years. With that said, are people believing that Buffalo is a true SB contender at this point? 

If we had to go through the Ravens, Chargers, Browns and then say Arizona, what would the confidence level be right now? 

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

But, KC doesn't look anything at all like the dominant team of the last couple of years. With that said, are people believing that Buffalo is a true SB contender at this point? 

If we had to go through the Ravens, Chargers, Browns and then say Arizona, what would the confidence level be right now? 

Only the Cards and Chargers concern me in that list. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Tennessee is next on the schedule. That should be the only focus right now. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

When did i call the cards contenders? The  Chargers will be a force in the playoffs but that defense is horrible 

Seeing what Buffalo just did to the chiefs You shouldn't even be worried about the chargers

Do you understand the concept of “it’s a week to week league?”

18 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

When did i call the cards contenders? The  Chargers will be a force in the playoffs but that defense is horrible 

Seeing what Buffalo just did to the chiefs You shouldn't even be worried about the chargers

I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.