2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

22 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I do, but I was responding to two posts about hockey in the Bills thread.  

I hope  and pray that the Bills defense of the last 3 weeks can shred the Chiefs revamped OL.  Getting pressure on Mahomes is the key to beating them.  

I am in a quandary for next week fantasy wise.  I have Mahomes in one league and Allen in the other.  Who do you start or do I bench both in favor of their backups Burrows and Stafford?

Always start both.  I have Allen with Burrow as his backup and I wouldn’t think of benching Josh.  He can drop 50 any week. Stop adding the s to Burrow, that is old guy Schtick 101.  

I hate to say it but I’m feeling pessimistic about this game.  I’m concerned the D is a paper tiger.  More importantly, until I see peak JA show up in a big game like this, I can’t be that confident that it will happen.

Please convince me otherwise.  

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

I hate to say it but I’m feeling pessimistic about this game.  I’m concerned the D is a paper tiger.  More importantly, until I see peak JA show up in a big game like this, I can’t be that confident that it will happen.

Please convince me otherwise.  

I'm feeling the exact opposite.  The last 3 games were a tune up for this one.  Pittsburgh in the opener was not completely unexpected.

Everyone has been gearing up for this rematch and they will be ready.  JA I think will have his best game as a pro and D will stand tall enough to win this one.

38 - 24, with 14 KC points against second stringers late in the 4th.

+++++

Thanks for finding this thread and restoring it.

I'm with Freeman, arrowhead is a rough place to play, I don't think the chiefs are all that this year in totality, but I think buffalo still has another gear to find consistently before I'm confident in a W. 

We've beaten up on some pretty bad teams, and we lost to a separate bad team. 

Wallace better have the game of his life.... 

10 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I'm feeling the exact opposite.  The last 3 games were a tune up for this one.  Pittsburgh in the opener was not completely unexpected.

Everyone has been gearing up for this rematch and they will be ready.  JA I think will have his best game as a pro and D will stand tall enough to win this one.

38 - 24, with 14 KC points against second stringers late in the 4th.

+++++

Thanks for finding this thread and restoring it.

YW

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Thanks (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Good luck tomorrow night 

If you guys win contenders for sure 

So, contenders, then.

Three words; two commas.

…then a semicolon.

Edited by SwampD
and an ellipsis.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.