2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Freedom of choice is an ideal but the NHLPA contracted that ideal away.  Now they have to live with the consequences.

Possibly.  Depending on how this gets resolved it could set a precedent that affects how others with “unique” injuries get treated, how future insurance contracts get written, and how teams handle these situations.

You know you posted that in the Bills thread?

6 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

From what I'm reading the Bills improved defense will give them the edge.

Bills points scored:  134 (T-2nd highest)
Bills points allowed:  44 (Lowest)
Chiefs points scored:  134 (T-2nd highest)
Chiefs points allowed:  125 (2nd-highest)

We feasted on 3 backup QBs in a row. That's why this coming game is a statement. Perform against not just a real starting QB but former MVP and SB winner, and then we'll know this D is legit.

11 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

We feasted on 3 backup QBs in a row. That's why this coming game is a statement. Perform against not just a real starting QB but former MVP and SB winner, and then we'll know this D is legit.

I don't need the Bills D to shut down Mahomes, so much as I need the Bills O to outscore him.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I don't need the Bills D to shut down Mahomes, so much as I need the Bills O to outscore him.

You need the Bills to score against a bad defense? Sure, but what does that prove?  The Bucs shut Mahomes down and won easily because of it. I want that for Buffalo.

Edited by JujuFish
  • Like (+1) 1

A loss to the Chiefs doesn't make the Bills a pretender any more than three blowouts over losers makes them a contender.

It's clear they are a very good team. How good will be determined by the playoffs, nothing else.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 6

18 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

You need the Bills to score against a bad defense? Sure, but what does that prove?  The Bucs shut Mahomes down and won easily because of it. I want that for Buffalo.

I'd like to see the Bills have a big day against the Chiefs D, yes. Whether they're bad or not, that Chiefs D has had the Bills' number the past 2 games. If Allen & Co. were to have a big showing, it'd be really encouraging.

52 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

You know you posted that in the Bills thread?

I do, but I was responding to two posts about hockey in the Bills thread.  

I hope  and pray that the Bills defense of the last 3 weeks can shred the Chiefs revamped OL.  Getting pressure on Mahomes is the key to beating them.  

I am in a quandary for next week fantasy wise.  I have Mahomes in one league and Allen in the other.  Who do you start or do I bench both in favor of their backups Burrows and Stafford?

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, dudacek said:

A loss to the Chiefs doesn't make the Bills a pretender any more than three blowouts over losers makes them a contender.

It's clear they are a very good team. How good will be determined by the playoffs, nothing else.

Back in the day we’d go to Arrowhead with better teams than this current one and get our ***** handed to us by lesser Chiefs teams. And always on a national telecast to boot. Might be one of the hardest venues to play in and I’m not expecting it to be much different next Sunday. 

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Back in the day we’d go to Arrowhead with better teams than this current one and get our ***** handed to us by lesser Chiefs teams. And always on a national telecast to boot. Might be one of the hardest venues to play in and I’m not expecting it to be much different next Sunday. 

It'll be a good test of how grown up the team is.

They have to perform well win or lose. If not it looks a lot like 2nd half of last season ending in a round 2 blowout.

5 hours ago, K-9 said:

Yeah, would really rather the game was at 1PM or 4PM, but it'll be a great test.

Would be VERY helpful to have Poyer & Milano ready to go.  Not sure they can shut that O down enough without both of them.

21 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Did you consider listening to the league got us Tim Murray?

No.  LaFontaine did that. 

8 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

The bills fanbase should stop that  Nonsense of booing him 

You don’t know much about the Bills fan base if that is your belief. 

6 hours ago, dudacek said:

And this team will evolve by playoff time, as will all the others.  Last year Tampa did not look great until the last month of the season.  Brady told them “now we bloom”, and they did.  At the SB he told them “now we peak”,  and they did.  

Long Season. 

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

Why is he lying ? 

Why, is he lying?    
Why is he lying?  

^ These sentences mean two different things   Your grammar is atrocious   

I assume you mean the first sentence.    My answer is to look at the Twitter responses and see the huge support he gets despite the overwhelming thought that his anti-vaccine position is not a good one.  I do not think he is lying.  I saw the coach chewing him out.  I think he is sensitive about something he heard.  I know he broke his promise to the team by tweeting about this again.    

Some advice.  Stop being a childish clown.  You are close to getting the ignore button from me.  You add nothing to the Bills thread, the only reason I haven’t ignored you is hockey, even though your contribution there is minimal.  

17 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

My answer is to look at the Twitter responses and see the huge support he gets despite the overwhelming thought that his anti-vaccine position is not a good one.  I do not think he is lying.  I saw the coach chewing him out.  I think he is sensitive about something he heard.  I know he broke his promise to the team by tweeting about this again.    

Some advice.  Stop being a childish clown.  You are close to getting the ignore button from me.  You add nothing to the Bills thread, the only reason I haven’t ignored you is hockey, even though your contribution there is minimal.  

Cool.

Anways the buffalo coach was  Yelling at someone else 

Have a nice night 

8 hours ago, MISabresFan said:

Robin Lehner - "Where is the @nhlpa and all nhl players in all this attacks on our freedom of choice? Jack situation is crazy to me.. also people getting attacked by journalist that hides behind freedom of speech to trash peoples freedom of choice. When does the hypocrisy end? #lifeaftercareer" It appears Cole and Lehner have same ideals - freedom of choice.  

Billionaires love control. They get bored with yachts and mansions after a while.

57 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Why, is he lying?    
Why is he lying?  

I assume you mean the first sentence.    My answer is to look at the Twitter responses and see the huge support he gets despite the overwhelming thought that his anti-vaccine position is not a good one.  I do not think he is lying.  I saw the coach chewing him out.  I think he is sensitive about something he heard.  I know he broke his promise to the team by tweeting about this again.    

McDermott was pissed off at the penalty call on a punt return and was chewing out someone else. Beasley was just in the vicinity, that’s all. Wasn’t directed at him in the least.

11 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Why, is he lying?    
Why is he lying?  

Please stop quoting the troll...

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.