2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

The NFL helped Terry with McDermott.  The NFL keeps data bases of coaches and FO personnel.   They don’t like having morbid franchises.  Pegula let Russ Brandon talk him into Rex when McD was available.  After Rex was fired he hired McD. McD brought in his friend Beane and they built the trust that enabled the Firewall.  The NFL embraces Kim too.  They love to leverage the diversity.  They market to everyone.  

The NHL is another animal and a more primitive league.  He and Kim appear to be on their own to wallow.   Maybe they alienated themselves within the league?   The Pegula’s know and trust Adams and his longevity with the Sabres is quite amazing in the Pegula era.  That is why they hired him as GM.  They don’t know or trust anyone else.  If Adams quit it would get interesting there for sure.  

Did you consider listening to the league got us Tim Murray?

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Good luck next week I will know if you guys are for real if you beat the chiefs if not you're pretenders

There is a full spectrum between those two bookends.  Going straight to pretenders is why you catch so much flack.

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

I expect him to be completely dominated by the opposing 1Cs and, unless we are so bad they don't even need to bother, he will also be banged around and intimidated. 

He is not now and never will be a 1C and putting him in that position is absurd. 

Mitch Morse???

6 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Next week we finally play a real team with a real starting QB on the road.  This will be the first real test of the season.

Beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead will set the tone for the season.  

Just like there are worthwhile bets outside of just straight wins and losses, there are tests outside of just wins and losses. The team has passed the test for three straight weeks. The test being: take care of business against bad teams.

They failed the test in week one which was: be up to the challenge despite no preseason game action against a damn good defense.

4 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Not a good look for your team now  This will be talked about for the whole week instead of your  Chiefs match up.

nah this is old news

his back and forth with the fanbase is well documented

12 hours ago, Pimlach said:

The NFL helped Terry with McDermott.  The NFL keeps data bases of coaches and FO personnel.   They don’t like having morbid franchises.  Pegula let Russ Brandon talk him into Rex when McD was available.  After Rex was fired he hired McD. McD brought in his friend Beane and they built the trust that enabled the Firewall.  The NFL embraces Kim too.  They love to leverage the diversity.  They market to everyone.  

The NHL is another animal and a more primitive league.  He and Kim appear to be on their own to wallow.   Maybe they alienated themselves within the league?   The Pegula’s know and trust Adams and his longevity with the Sabres is quite amazing in the Pegula era.  That is why they hired him as GM.  They don’t know or trust anyone else.  If Adams quit it would get interesting there for sure.  

The NHL can’t get out of their own way.  You need top notch personnel to overcome the NHL’s antiquated methodology at everything.  They can’t market the sport, they can’t enforce the rules they have and no one knows any of the stars because it’s a niche league with a very specific audience.  

I like Kevyn.  He’s certainly had some questionable decisions.  How much is attributable to outside influences (Ralph with Eakin, supposedly Terry with Jack Quinn) is anyone’s guess.  I do think Granato is a reputable coach who knows his craft.  The players aren’t great but his open style should at the very least make them entertaining.  

6 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

nah this is old news

his back and forth with the fanbase is well documented

I haven’t heard a single word anywhere 

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Would you boo OJ? Then you'd definitely boo this moron. They both have blood on their hands.

I mean I'm a vaccine guys and all that but those are wildly different situations. 

12 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I was actually about to post that  Lebron James likes you guys but saw this on the feed

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Trolls gotta troll.

I just don't understand what drives this level of commitment/disdain for the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

I mean I'm a vaccine guys and all that but those are wildly different situations. 

I just don't understand what drives this level of commitment/disdain for the Bills. 

He's just lashing out. He's frustrated by not being able to find the punctuation keys on his keyboard.

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, SwampD said:

He's just lashing out. He's frustrated by not being able to find the punctuation keys on his keyboard.

I enjoy his Schtick where he pretends he is here to have football conversations yet everything he posts is a dig at the Bills. I truly think he believes he has the board fooled.

Edited by Flashsabre

Robin Lehner - "Where is the @nhlpa and all nhl players in all this attacks on our freedom of choice? Jack situation is crazy to me.. also people getting attacked by journalist that hides behind freedom of speech to trash peoples freedom of choice. When does the hypocrisy end? #lifeaftercareer" It appears Cole and Lehner have same ideals - freedom of choice.  

45 minutes ago, MISabresFan said:

Robin Lehner - "Where is the @nhlpa and all nhl players in all this attacks on our freedom of choice? Jack situation is crazy to me.. also people getting attacked by journalist that hides behind freedom of speech to trash peoples freedom of choice. When does the hypocrisy end? #lifeaftercareer" It appears Cole and Lehner have same ideals - freedom of choice.  

I think you meant "you can't tell me what to do, you're not my real dad" because that's all I'm hearing from those two right now.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Next week we finally play a real team with a real starting QB on the road.  This will be the first real test of the season.

Beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead will set the tone for the season.  

From what I'm reading the Bills improved defense will give them the edge.

Bills points scored:  134 (T-2nd highest)
Bills points allowed:  44 (Lowest)
Chiefs points scored:  134 (T-2nd highest)
Chiefs points allowed:  125 (2nd-highest)

Edited by Doohickie

48 minutes ago, MISabresFan said:

Freedom of choice is an ideal but the NHLPA contracted that ideal away.  Now they have to live with the consequences.

45 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Is Jack Eichel's surgery going to affect the health of anyone other than Jack Eichel?

Possibly.  Depending on how this gets resolved it could set a precedent that affects how others with “unique” injuries get treated, how future insurance contracts get written, and how teams handle these situations.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.