2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

Allan not having a great passing game, but they are finding a way to likely win this one.  Good running game from Singletary.  Good teams know how to win when a certain aspect of the game is not working well on a given Sunday.  So far, so good in this one.

MUST WIN!!

GO BILLS!!

10 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Allan not having a great passing game, but they are finding a way to likely win this one.  Good running game from Singletary.  Good teams know how to win when a certain aspect of the game is not working well on a given Sunday.  So far, so good in this one.

MUST WIN!!

GO BILLS!!

I am curious to see some stats on defense formations Allen has faced so far. It feels like the steelers and dolphins have both dared the bills to beat them with the run

5 minutes ago, drnkirishone said:

I am curious to see some stats on defense formations Allen has faced so far. It feels like the steelers and dolphins have both dared the bills to beat them with the run

I don't need to see the stats, but I bet they will show that you sre right.  It certainly appears that is what's happening by the eye test.

Just now, drnkirishone said:

As much as Allen is struggling, our defense has been amazing

That's another good point.  The Bills D is so good that it can and will help offset any bad outing by Josh. or the running game.  I don't think it will withstand the preasure of a completely off day by the whole offense.  That would be a lot to ask of any defense.

Great win.

Josh was average passing.  Not bad, not good.

Singletary and Josh ran the ball well.  The D all were studs.

Good teams win these types of games when they are not playing really well in certain areas.  Other aspects pick it up.

The Bills are a very good and well rounded team.  That's the key.  They are not Josh and a bunch of nobodies.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.