2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

15 hours ago, Hoss said:

There's no way you can watch Josh Allen and think the guy is "mentally unfocused." He's incredibly dedicated, hard working and focused on winning football games in any way possible. Just because he can be a little fast and loose with the ball doesn't mean he's not focused.

Oh I can easily see lack of focus when he is running with the ball like its a loaf of bread and there is pressure coming from behind which he doesnt sense.

12 hours ago, Eleven said:

Unfortunately, I think he was the opposite of fast and loose on Sunday.  He was too tight.  He's better when he's fast and loose.  Some quarterbacks are better like that (Favre, Kelly); some aren't (Marino, Brady).

I felt like a lot of that was the coaching and play calling. It seemed like he was being expected to follow their plans and plays, rather than being able to make his own decisions independently based on what was happening in real time. 

I could be wrong. I feel like a JA who is allowed to improvise when plays break down, is the best JA. It’s probably not much different than what we see in the NHL - some players are great in certain systems and structure, while others perform best when allowing them to use their instincts and athleticism.

Edited by Andrew Amerk

3 hours ago, nfreeman said:

Let's keep vaccine discussion out of this thread please.

"Please don't make me choose between (1) being a real mod and (2) supporting my party-over-country that is making vaccination political!"

Come on.  Move on.  Let's get someone in here who can do the job.  @SDSthere has to be someone!

Edited by Eleven
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

"Please don't make me choose between (1) being a real mod and (2) supporting my party-over-country that is making vaccination political!"

Come on.  Move on.  Let's get someone in here who can do the job.  @SDSthere has to be someone!

There are many more qualified individuals here who, if willing, should be given those responsibilities. This is a layup @SDS. Make the change.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

But, like, how? It’s a huge development that bears directly on the subject of this thread.

Cmon guys, don't play dense. Every single topic that goes down this rabbit hole is a catastrophe. Talk about how JA sucked, the actual Bills players, schedule etc. 

A lot of people (myself included) come here to vent and take a break from the harsh reality of current life, don't take that away from us. 

• Thanks (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Cmon guys, don't play dense. Every single topic that goes down this rabbit hole is a catastrophe. Talk about how JA sucked, the actual Bills players, schedule etc. 

A lot of people (myself included) come here to vent and take a break from the harsh reality of current life, don't take that away from us. 

It's not our job to provide you with a safe space from reality. If you don't want to be a part of it just don't engage.

27 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

That's not how it works, chief. 

There is a whole thread dedicated to Covid, go frolic in there. 

This is a thread to do with the Buffalo Bills. The Buffalo Bills have a new guidelines specifically relevant to the team and fans. That is indeed how it works, chief.

I guess I'm not allowed to post this here and while I despise Beasly at this point and his actual motivation behind this is stupid as hell I still sort of like it. 

7 hours ago, Hoss said:

This is a thread to do with the Buffalo Bills. The Buffalo Bills have a new guidelines specifically relevant to the team and fans. That is indeed how it works, chief.

I guess I'm not allowed to post this here and while I despise Beasly at this point and his actual motivation behind this is stupid as hell I still sort of like it. 

Look, while you may not agree with the moda here, freeman specifically asked nicely to not put the vaccine stuff in this thread, at least respect that. 

As for Beasley, he's awesome. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Look, while you may not agree with the moda here, freeman specifically asked nicely to not put the vaccine stuff in this thread, at least respect that. 

You can’t talk about Beasley it pertains to the vaccine.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Then maybe @nfreeman shouldn't have locked the thread where the discussion was going on. Now where have I seen this before... it's on the tip of my tongue. 

Beasley is a misinformed idiot who is mildly good at a game. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Beasley is a misinformed idiot who is mildly good at a game. 

I dunno, man. I know he's on the wrong side of 30, etc., but, as I peruse the clips that get circulated on Twitter by the various bloggers/podcasters, it strikes me that the Steelers may have game planned as much, if not more, to contain Beasley's role as they did any other Bills WR. So much of what Beasley does -- and IMO does extremely well -- is essentially a substitute for a traditional run game.

• Like (+1) 2

Some dude with long blond hair ends up in the ER after driving drunk and killing some people. When confronted with his crime, he shouts, "FREEDOM!" and claims that there's no evidence that alcohol impairs driving ability. He's a POS unwashed Catt. Co. scumbag. Same dude plays a ball game for a living. He's awesome. Funny how that works.

14 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Some dude with long blond hair ends up in the ER after driving drunk and killing some people. When confronted with his crime, he shouts, "FREEDOM!" and claims that there's no evidence that alcohol impairs driving ability. He's a POS unwashed Catt. Co. scumbag. Same dude plays a ball game for a living. He's awesome. Funny how that works.

We should ban all cars they kill significantly more people than infectious diseases every year.  Walking only. 

or better yet, ban football because it lowers the players life expectancy and quality of life due to repeated head trauma. 

Edited by triumph_communes
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.