2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

13 hours ago, nfreeman said:

- JA was lousy again, for the 3rd game in a row, including the last 2 playoff games.  He made some good throws but missed a bunch of them.  I’ll say it again:  the best teams get elite QB play, and the Bills aren’t going to beat good teams if JA doesn’t raise his game.

13 hours ago, Weave said:

It looked to me like Allen was feeling the pressure of expectations, and it showed.  He’ll adjust.  Hopefully by game 3.

7 hours ago, calti said:

JA still needs to grow up as a football player...Very shaky carrying the ball like a loaf of bread and not sensing the rush.

Too thin of a resume.

I feel some concern over the fact that Allen made his case for being a franchise QB when there were no fans in the stands, and seemed to regress as fans came back into the stands (although he played really well in that first playoff game against the Colts, no?). I am concerned that, with fans there, with all that energy, Allen looked less than sharp. That ball he overthrew to Sanders in the 1st quarter (half?) was an *easy* 6, and (Sugar High) Josh just put too much on it. I think this is something that he can manage, but it is a matter of concern.

Go Bills!

8 hours ago, calti said:

Way too over confident fans based on a strong reg season stretch run

Dunno.  Can't speak for others but I think a lot of it has been media driven.  Hard to temper expectations when talking heads believe this team is Super Bowl bound.  Just my opinion.

3 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

No they're not you guys let them win it was embarrassing. 

That's it.  That's the last straw.

I just reported you for trolling.  It is up to the mods to decide now.  You have not listened to your fellow posters in this thread.  I wished you had listened to us and got the message.  I didn't want to do it, but you left me no choice.

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

I feel some concern over the fact that Allen made his case for being a franchise QB when there were no fans in the stands, and seemed to regress as fans came back into the stands (although he played really well in that first playoff game against the Colts, no?). I am concerned that, with fans there, with all that energy, Allen looked less than sharp. That ball he overthrew to Sanders in the 1st quarter (half?) was an *easy* 6, and (Sugar High) Josh just put too much on it. I think this is something that he can manage, but it is a matter of concern.

Go Bills!

Hopefully he gets it together He has to figure out how to Mute the noise 

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

That's it.  That's the last straw.

I just reported you for trolling.  It is up to the mods to decide now.  You have not listened to your fellow posters in this thread.  I wished you had listened to us and got the message.  I didn't want to do it, but you left me no choice.

So when you guys say negative comments about your team performances it's ok ?

Some one says  Josh Allen is  Regressing but that's OK. 

I agree and it's trolling? Got it 

2 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

So when you guys say negative comments about your team performances it's ok ?

Some one says  Josh Allen is  Regressing but that's OK. 

I agree and it's trolling? Got it 

You just don't get it.

Trolling on this message board and any other one is defined as ... when a poster posts something to get a certain response and they know that they will get it.

When you post something like ... the Steelers are not good you guys gave them the game and it's embarrasing ... that will get a certain response and the poster needs to realize that.  When the poster is called out for trolling they are trolling.  When the poster gets the response they know is coming and the response they are expecting it is trolling.  You, obviously, do not get it, but you are trolling in this thread.  It's not always what you say (often is), but the way you say it.

Anyway, I reported you for trolling.  The mods will review everything in this thread and decide.  It's out of my hands.

Our coaching staff lost this game. Bottom line. They are still inexperienced. Pittsburgh’s entrenched culture helped them win this. We are still a young team with young coaches. We overachieved the past few years, now we have to learn to play up to potential with a target on our back. Our offense is not a surprise to anyone anymore. Coaches need a better game plan. We are barely above .500 if JA drops back 50 times a game, Book it. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

You just don't get it.

Trolling on this message board and any other one is defined as ... when a poster posts something to get a certain response and they know that they will get it.

When you post something like ... the Steelers are not good you guys gave them the game and it's embarrasing ... that will get a certain response and the poster needs to realize that.  When the poster is called out for trolling they are trolling.  When the poster gets the response they know is coming and the response they are expecting it is trolling.  You, obviously, do not get it, but you are trolling in this thread.  It's not always what you say (often is), but the way you say it.

Anyway, I reported you for trolling.  The mods will review everything in this thread and decide.  It's out of my hands.

Ok so you want me to lie ? Didn't  realize having an opinion was against the rules .

You can say the Packers sucked yesterday and I would agree with you 

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Our coaching staff lost this game. Bottom line. They are still inexperienced. Pittsburgh’s entrenched culture helped them win this. We are still a young team with young coaches. We overachieved the past few years, now we have to learn to play up to potential with a target on our back. Our offense is not a surprise to anyone anymore. Coaches need a better game plan. We are barely above .500 if JA drops back 50 times a game, Book it. 

It was weird that they trusted Josh Allen last year with 4th downs and yesterday they said no 

No one on Gods green Earth can be more pessimistic than Bills fans, especially this one.  I don’t need some yahoo Packers fan to tell me Jack shiznit about my team.  Right now, all of WNY is getting that “did we make a terrible mistake” feeling creeping into the back of their brains.  If Josh somehow pulls off flashing for one year with the season he had, plummeting back to rookie Josh.  This fanbase will burn the city to the ground.  If Josh becomes Trubisky, hell will hath no fury like a Bills fans scorned. We will hate Josh.  We will hate McBean, we will burn 17 jerseys in effigy.  

The defense looked average.  Edmunds continued to underwhelm.  CB2 continues to be a problem.  Why on Earth did Beane bring back this OL?  They sucked balls.  Sanders was a UFA for a reason.  The RB position needs a major upgrade.  The entire D-line was MIA yesterday.  Five first or second round picks up front and none of them were anything but doormats yesterday.  

I don’t need an outsider to tell me how much my team sucks. 

1 minute ago, inkman said:

The defense looked average.  Edmunds continued to underwhelm.  CB2 continues to be a problem.  Why on Earth did Beane bring back this OL?  They sucked balls.  Sanders was a UFA for a reason.  The RB position needs a major upgrade.  The entire D-line was MIA yesterday.  Five first or second round picks up front and none of them were anything but doormats yesterday.  

I think the defense was good. Not very good - good. Generally, Big Ben was getting the ball out so fast that there was no opportunity to have a pass rush. That guy's arm is shot, but he has enough savvy to get the ball where it needs to be -- just no zip on it at all. Anyway, a good defense should be enough for this team, as built.

I will give credit where it's due: The Pittsburgh D is frickin' nasty. I don't recall seeing a single blitz, but they got pressure over and over.

And with specific regard to Sanders, he managed to get wide open for a sure fire touchdown, and Allen overthrew him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.