2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, drnkirishone said:

Criticism is fine. What you are doing is not that. Either you are intentionally being a contrarian or you are trolling. Based on your replies I lean troll

I'm not trolling trust me you can'tĀ  Say one thing negative without it being trolling..

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Oh wait, it went down as a sack

Your defense is pretty legit though

Edited by Buffalonill

Just now, Buffalonill said:

I'm not trolling trust me you can'tĀ  Say one thing negative without it being trolling..

Ā 

I don't trust you. Reading what you write has had the opposite effect of building trust.

Keep in mind you came into a buffalo fan board and into a thread about the bills and had the hot takes of the Bills are not as good as the browns or ravens (just looking at betting lines on SB winner showed them as 2nd best)

To follow that up you asserted that Allen will have a major regression and the reason? Crowd noise. Something that would only effect audibles and snap counts and only on away games.

If you really wanted people to listen you should have taken a different tone and not went with what was clearly meant to throw gasoline on a discussion of the Bills

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

Can you guys explain to me why you keep running Allen hes not that kind of QB anymore I thought?

I mean he can do it... but he is not a Vick or Jackson. They are over calling it. His qb runs should be broken plays or change of pace runs imho

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

I'll give you guys credit Allen was good on that drive But who ever doing the play calling has to stop doing the run plays with him it's pretty ridiculous

On the flip side Pitts is covering it real good

3 minutes ago, drnkirishone said:

I mean he can do it... but he is not a Vick or Jackson. They are over calling it. His qb runs should be broken plays or change of pace runs imho

On the flip side Pitts is covering it real good

Ā I can understand that if there's spaceĀ  But they're designing plays with him running right into the Pittsburgh defense..

Ā 

You guys put a lot of money in him don'tWaste his throwingĀ  Ability

3 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

They did this last year too. They like to make the oppositionā€™s defense remember Allen can run

Ā He looked very different in the last drive maybe it wasĀ  Nerves in the beginningĀ 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.