2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

As forum I would assume that the majority are larger Sabres fans than Bills fans, but I’ve gotta imagine a very large contingent of the board cares far more about the Bills right now, right? I still don’t follow the Bills anywhere as closely I do Sabres, but I couldn’t even tell you the last time the Sabres were one of the things to excite me the most in life. 

7 minutes ago, #freejame said:

As forum I would assume that the majority are larger Sabres fans than Bills fans, but I’ve gotta imagine a very large contingent of the board cares far more about the Bills right now, right? I still don’t follow the Bills anywhere as closely I do Sabres, but I couldn’t even tell you the last time the Sabres were one of the things to excite me the most in life. 

I'll be miserable when Adams, Aaron are gone next year .

So the Sabres better be good 

2 hours ago, #freejame said:

Here. Let me help you go back in time. This should jog your memory. https://www.google.com/search?q=andrew+peters+golf+swing&oq=&aqs=chrome.0.35i39i362l5...5.-1j0j7&client=ms-android-sprint-us-sscr-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&no_sw_cr=1&ved=1t%3A46160&zx=1631149921964#

Edited by FogBat

I used to be a larger Sabres fan than Bills but that’s changed over the last ten years. Probably crossed that bridge in like 2013.

35 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I used to be a larger Sabres fan than Bills but that’s changed over the last ten years. Probably crossed that bridge in like 2013.

Interesting since both teams sucked that year. 

The Sabres were only in year 2 of suckitude. The Bills were in like year 15. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk

2 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Interesting since both teams sucked that year. 

The Sabres were only in year 2 of suckitude. The Bills were in like year 15. 

I think college had a lot to do with it. Way more fun enjoying a drunk Sunday than trying to catch games on random weeknights when the team was garbage and I had work to do.

5 hours ago, Eleven said:

It's September 10.

Security theater isn’t security though. Six TSA agents BS’ing in a circle and two overweight agents arbitrarily searching bags that have already passed through security does nothing for me. TSA is an unemployment program and little more in my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, #freejame said:

Security theater isn’t security though. Six TSA agents BS’ing in a circle and two overweight agents arbitrarily searching bags that have already passed through security does nothing for me. TSA is an unemployment program and little more in my opinion. 

They sure were sticklers about the freakin bottle of vitamin water I purchased at the airport being able to get past the security check. 

I wholeheartedly agree; I just mean that you're probably seeing more actors on the stage than you would normally.  Possibly some extra choreography, too.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Can't believe they hype josh allen is getting and now  Being projected to win the Super Bowl.

Buffalo doesn't do good under pressure good luck .

Lombardi trophy is coming back to the Packers

Aaron Rodgers completely ***** himself against the Bucs when he had a chance to win the game late. Missed two easy passes to Adams that would’ve won the game.

7 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Aaron Rodgers completely ***** himself against the Bucs when he had a chance to win the game late. Missed two easy passes to Adams that would’ve won the game.

Which totally hosed the Chefs.  Expect they'd've beaten the Pack as they probably couldn't have gotten anywhere near that much pressure on Mahommes. 

19 minutes ago, Hoss said:

After bitching for years that he hasn't gotten a home NFC championship game he completely blew that. Then he went into the offseason and made even more of a mess.

Aaron Rodgers really is incredibly lucky he won a SB with a 9-7 team otherwise he'd be getting a ton more flack

• Like (+1) 1

What were yous all told about engaging our resident Bills basher?

Guys, it's not that hard to not engage that dude.

Of all the Bills bashers out there he is the most bashiest and doing it in a Bills fans thread is low.  He has stated on more than one occasion that he will go away if wwe don't reply to his nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.