2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

33 minutes ago, Hoss said:

It already does and I suspect coming into a season fully healthy vs battling injuries last year will only make him better.

I don’t believe there’s anything to make of it. It’s rare for guys to get extended this early. QBs are the only ones teams rush to sign before they even get to that fifth year of their rookie deal.

It’s league standard. They’ve got three on offense and defense and two on special teams.

The narrative embraced by the skeptics is that he has no football instincts and gets blown up too often. I think he is playing the role asked of him by McD. Injuries did play into his slow start. He got better as the season progressed. We'll see what happens. I suspect he will have a good year along with the rest of the D. No reason this team cannot win it all this year.

• Thanks (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Hoss said:

It already does and I suspect coming into a season fully healthy vs battling injuries last year will only make him better.

I don’t believe there’s anything to make of it. It’s rare for guys to get extended this early. QBs are the only ones teams rush to sign before they even get to that fifth year of their rookie deal.

It’s league standard. They’ve got three on offense and defense and two on special teams.

Which one are you claiming as the 3rd O captain?  The long snapper, the ST gunner, or the backup LB?

2 O captains (Allen & Diggs) & surprisingly no linemen.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

You’ll get a lot more respect around here when you stop posting your opinions as fact. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

The narrative embraced by the skeptics is that he has no football instincts and gets blown up too often. I think he is playing the role asked of him by McD. Injuries did play into his slow start. He got better as the season progressed. We'll see what happens. I suspect he will have a good year along with the rest of the D. No reason this team cannot win it all this year.

I believe the narrative is almost entirely false. He has a few “lowlights” that people circle back to all the time. He’s been good since he stepped foot on an NFL field, great at times.

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Which one are you claiming as the 3rd O captain?  The long snapper, the ST gunner, or the backup LB?

2 O captains (Allen & Diggs) & surprisingly no linemen.

Simple mistake and failure of my short-term memory is all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

You’ll get a lot more respect around here when you stop posting your opinions as fact. 

Oh quit. It’s a message board. Of course it’s all opinion. Don’t get all twisted because you disagree.

Edited by Hoss

41 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Peyton sucked that year and but because of his defense this was him at the end of that season

F449E1F6-A121-4AF2-8F3C-A517982E55A9.jpeg

He did nothing in that superbowl absolutely zero and it was embarrassing watching him struggle. 

23 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

I feel old; I think this must be slang kids are saying these days.

It's a pretty common term and I'm older then you. 

Edited by Buffalonill

I, a 41 year old beer drinker who cares most about the game, am taking my 22 year old nephew to his first Bills game.  He is providing the tickets with the only stipulation being, “to show him the Bills Mafia experience.”

What/Where do you recommend I take him to show the debauchery of the tailgate madness? 
I’m from ROC and have only parked at an HVAC company’s lot which is pretty tame.  I don’t know the layout of OP that well. Suggestions welcome and thank you!

• Thanks (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I, a 41 year old beer drinker who cares most about the game, am taking my 22 year old nephew to his first Bills game.  He is providing the tickets with the only stipulation being, “to show him the Bills Mafia experience.”

What/Where do you recommend I take him to show the debauchery of the tailgate madness? 
I’m from ROC and have only parked at an HVAC company’s lot which is pretty tame.  I don’t know the layout of OP that well. Suggestions welcome and thank you!

Welcome!!

Sent you a beer.

Don’t be crashing onto tables from yonder heights.

It is just plain dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

He did nothing in that superbowl absolutely zero and it was embarrassing watching him struggle. 

I'd still kiss Josh Allen's feet if he hoisted Lombardi in a Bills uniform, even if he threw seven interceptions in the Super Bowl. But yes, Manning sucked that year as I alluded to in the post you responded to. There was nothing embarrassing about it, though. His team won and he's one of the top five QBs of all time going out on a high note. It's not possible to be embarrassing when you win a Super Bowl because winning a championship is literally all that matters.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Pick a lot any lot. I suggest walking around for a while, there's plenty to see. Hammers lot is fun and has some iconic Bills tailgaters in it. Basically you can't really go wrong wherever you are. 

8 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

It's a pretty common term and I'm older then you. 

1. It very well might be.  I'm a bit of a social recluse, so it's more than possible that I haven't been exposed to it.

2. I guess that's your way of saying you're very old, because you don't know how old I am.

12 hours ago, inkman said:

I just love this creation.

8 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I'd recommend you orient yourself off Big Tree Road, which intersects Abbott. IIRC, Abbott northbound (?) will be closed at Big Tree, as Abbott heads up towards the stadium. That's a good starting point. Walk up Abbott, towards the stadium. You will pass, among others, Hammer's Lot. Plenty of activity in there. The crazy sh1t goes down in the larger private lots. The Bills, in their lots, have clamped down on some of the lunacy.

• Thanks (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I just love this creation.

The best part is reportedly his best friend’s name is Chili Dog.  Kinda changes the whole complexion of Jack and Diane.  

I found the lost verse of that little ditty.

Jack and Diane went up the hill

Each with a buck and a quarter

Jill came down with two fifty

Oooooh!  

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.