2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

9 hours ago, Hoss said:

He‘s already top 10 in passing yards, touchdowns, completions and completion percentage. He’ll likely finish top 5 in several of those. He’s a lock.

So your dark horses are … five of the top eight betting favorites. Bold picks.

That's great I see zero chance he makes it unless he wins a super bowl. 

Three somewhat surprises so far on Bills cuts/trades - Cam Lewis, Jacob Hollister and Daryl Johnston.  I  heard that Cam Lewis had a great camp.  I'm surprised they didn't find a way to keep him.  The Johnston trade was also surprising given his value of special teams.  

Just shows how deep this roster is when guys like Lewis and Johnston can't make the team.

51 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Three somewhat surprises so far on Bills cuts/trades - Cam Lewis, Jacob Hollister and Daryl Johnston.  I  heard that Cam Lewis had a great camp.  I'm surprised they didn't find a way to keep him.  The Johnston trade was also surprising given his value of special teams.  

Just shows how deep this roster is when guys like Lewis and Johnston can't make the team.

I remember reading an article from The Athletic where they predicted Hollister would be cut until they could place people on IR with a handshake deal that they'll re-sign him (he doesn't have to pass waivers and can immediately sign).

2 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Cam Lewis was abysmal in games. Johnson* wasn’t cut, he was traded. Hollister will be re-signed.

3 hours ago, inkman said:

An old video of Mac Jones predicting his future with Cam.  Just got the team wrong…

I wish people would find a new joke. They made this one several years ago in Carolina and it was made every time a white backup QB looked good behind Cam.

21 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Cam Lewis was abysmal in games. Johnson* wasn’t cut, he was traded. Hollister will be re-signed.

I wish people would find a new joke. They made this one several years ago in Carolina and it was made every time a white backup QB looked good behind Cam.

I never said he was cut - I listed "cuts/trades"

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Is 60,000 seats enough?  That would be the smallest in the league.  I know the trend is to go smaller, but that's REALLY small.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.