2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

11 hours ago, JujuFish said:

They're going to have a good defense this year, I'm willing to bet. They were missing several key players last season, including Hightower who opted out.

So were we. Star's supposed to be coming back this season.

39 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

God dammit, Beasley.

33 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Dumbasses. And b4 someone comes in with the "pro athletes" crap, Marco Rossi was out for a year because he got covid so might want to get vaccinated and not have to worry about having inflamed heart muscles as a pro athlete. Lost a lot of respect for both, selfish comments from public figures. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Some were much better than others. Still glad we do ***** like this. It’s ridiculous. 

Same, I'm glad we do. I've come to expect better from their social media team though.

Chiefs' and Chargers' had something cool, although the Chiefs' actual release was bad.

8 hours ago, Crosschecking said:

So were we. Star's supposed to be coming back this season.

I'm definitely curious to see how our defense does.  Seemed like they were really picking up steam toward the end of last season, and then the Chiefs game happened.

9 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Dumbasses. And b4 someone comes in with the "pro athletes" crap, Marco Rossi was out for a year because he got covid so might want to get vaccinated and not have to worry about having inflamed heart muscles as a pro athlete. Lost a lot of respect for both, selfish comments from public figures. 

Shut up and dribble catch!

In all seriousness, the number of adults in society whose decisions on receiving the poke aren't swayed by WR3 and WR4 of the Buffalo Bills is large enough that I wouldn't worry about it affecting society-scale immunological trends

It's JOSHY we have to worry about >:)

On 5/13/2021 at 4:22 PM, JujuFish said:

I'm definitely curious to see how our defense does.  Seemed like they were really picking up steam toward the end of last season, and then the Chiefs game happened.

I'm much more interested to see how Josh Allen does.  He needs to play at or near the same level as last year to prove he can do it.  I'm not sure he can.  Hence the excitement and anticipation.

It all rides on his back anyway.

52 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Snagged tickets to the Dolphins game on Halloween.  Weird schedule quirk.  It's the only Bills home game between 10/3 and 11/21.  

I was considering that game also. I haven't really dug into the schedule yet to decide. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.