2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Meh!  I like the player in general, but what does he bring to the Bills that Singletary and Moss don't already bring.  Who blocks, who gets the tough yards, who catches the important 3rd down passes?  

Honestly this is one of the first moves by McBeane I don't understand where he fits in the puzzle other then added depth.  

I'm not too familiar with him, but reading TSW apparently his biggest asset that we don't already have is speed.

2 hours ago, WildCard said:

I'm not too familiar with him, but reading TSW apparently his biggest asset that we don't already have is speed.

Yup. Beane talked about getting faster which we’ve done with Sanders and Breida (and I suspect they’ll target a speedy WR in the draft).

On 3/25/2021 at 4:52 PM, GASabresIUFAN said:

Meh!  I like the player in general, but what does he bring to the Bills that Singletary and Moss don't already bring.  Who blocks, who gets the tough yards, who catches the important 3rd down passes?  

Honestly this is one of the first moves by McBeane I don't understand where he fits in the puzzle other then added depth.  

Huh?  He runs a 4.3 40.  Moss and Singletary are both 4.5+ guys.  He’s a home run hitter they got for the league min.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

A couple things:

The joke video was better.

And I'm done with this "holiday" already.

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Good decision. Now just never wear red on red again 

Oh and I love the "all reds", but I'm also not colorblind, so I'm sure that makes them much better.

6 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

A couple things:

The joke video was better.

And I'm done with this "holiday" already.

Oh and I love the "all reds", but I'm also not colorblind, so I'm sure that makes them much better.

I am color blind and don’t have any issue seeing any colors of any NFL unis. I love the color rush unis.  LOOOOOOVVVVEEE then. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.