2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

I know that the QB landscape has changed a lot even in the last 20 years, and I know that this year was very unique with no crowd noise to help defenses. 

It's still stunning that Josh put up a better QBR than Brady has had in all but 1 of his 20 seasons. He had more regular season wins than Brady had in all but 4 of his 20 seasons. He had more TD passes than Brady has had in all but 3 of his 20 seasons. He had a better passer rating than all but 3 of Brady's 20 seasons. And he had a better completion percentage than ANY of Brady's 20 seasons. 

Think about where Josh was 1.5 years ago from today, what the narrative around him was. 

Incredible 

• Like (+1) 1

The Trubisky signing is smart.  Barkley was very important to Allen's development, but that's largely over now.  If Allen goes down for any significant time, Trubisky is a much better plan.

Best wishes to Barkley.  It would be great if he stays with the team as an entry-level assistant, but maybe he still wants to play.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

Dabs and Palmer are going to fix Trubisky's throwing mechanics and he's gonna go land a mega deal soon after

This is exactly what Beane is planning.  And when he does, the Bills will receive a 3rd round compensation pick.  Brilliant opportunity to provide insurance and gain a potential top 100 pick to boot for a low commitment in terms of cap.  

23 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

So if I want to actually order Coke, would it go something like this:

"What would you like to drink with that?"

"Coke"

"What kind?"

"Uhh...Coke. Like I just asked for."

I would fly into a rage every single time.  Like yo “If you yocals actually used the English language as intended, we wouldn’t be having this moronic conversation right now”. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.