2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

59 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Damn 

That's a big deal though.  Maybe too rich for the Bills.  Would like a TE upgrade with Knox being the 2nd option instead of the 1st.

Knox disappears and he drops a bunch of passes, but he can also be very good.  You just never know with him.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

The Damn was because he’s not coming to the Bills. That’s too rich for them as previously mentioned.

OLB Matt Judon to the Pats as well 

Belichick has never done this in FA. They've drafted like garbage for years now and it's finally caught up to them. They're buying high on guys coming off of career years. 

17 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Belichick has never done this in FA. They've drafted like garbage for years now and it's finally caught up to them. They're buying high on guys coming off of career years. 

Cam is also awful.  Glad to see him come back for another year.

Just now, Cal Naughton Jr said:

Trubisky is an upgrade over Barkley and Fromm IMO. And it’s only a one year deal. You should see all the people losing their minds over this...

Beane has already said it's a reset year for Trubisky and he doesn't expect him to be a long term option at backup QB.  Trubisky's numbers aren't actually that bad.  I think it's a pretty big upgrade if we need a backup to win a game or a few this year.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31087811/buffalo-bills-mitch-trubisky-agree-1-year-deal

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Cal Naughton Jr said:

Trubisky is an upgrade over Barkley and Fromm IMO. And it’s only a one year deal. You should see all the people losing their minds over this...

I like it. It's Super Bowl or bust. And having a good QB2 is an important insurance policy.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I love this signing.  I think Mitch is getting a raw deal in Chicago.  He'll back up here for a few years and develop properly and then someone down the line is going to get a good starting QB.  

Beane said today that he fully expects this to be a 1-year reset deal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.