2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

3 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

KC had to cut both of their OT’s.

So, every team is being made to feel pain.

I don’t imagine Allen gets extended this offseason.

They don't need to extend him and won't--and I have to guess that Allen understands this.  The cap will go up after the 2021 season and all will be fine.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Thank God for the Bills. The Milano and Williams re-signings make this whole Sabres debacle somewhat bearable. Can't wait for football this fall. Couldn't use my season tickets last year, but am so excited for full capacity come September. Let's go Bills!!!

I was 110% in on the Bills during the season and still follow them now, but I can't get excited for the season this far out. I wish I could, would make the Sabres much more bearable. Though a group of us are talking about doing the Tampa. JAX, and Tennessee games this season and that has me pretty pumped. 

13 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Based on what decision making history do you base this opinion or is it just hope?  The guy won't fire a coach who has gone 2-15 in this last 17 games.  

Well, of course there's a fair amount of hope.  I also think though that KA seems like a pretty sharp guy who has been part of the NHL in a variety of roles for a substantial period of time. 

Also, the law of averages hopefully will work in our favor such that after a string of duds the next guy they hire will have the goods.

We'll see.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.