Great rant on WGR this morning

Cal Naughton Jr

Perfect rant and a perfect response from Jeremy. 100% worth a listen. I’ve already listened to it twice

https://www.radio.com/podcasts/howard-and-jeremy-20258/03-01-sean-rants-about-the-sabres-jeremy-has-a-passionate-response-358188316?fbclid=IwAR0zjFFeYAwuu0e9tp78PU5fl3KlFn-HaeY10vKhjRcp5SuroAHKLqiGZII

Edited by Cal Naughton Jr
  • Like (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

This guy gets it. 

"Kim Pegula and Terry Pegula, they hear the noise and the sad thing is it is always, we know better." 

Not sure they even listen. They turned on the media pretty early into their ownership I think.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t want these bad vibes in my life.  The sun has affected my brain (so much so I’m trying like hell to get the fu k outta here), I need positivity.  Give me happiness.  I don’t want to live through the issues of the Sabres right now.  I want to enjoy life.  This team isn’t providing it.  Maybe I’ll become a Rays fan and hopefully QB12 has retired so I can root for the Bucs too.  I’m done with the misery, the ranting, the totally defeated outlook on life.  I’m taking matters into my own hands and removing the negativity. 

• Like (+1) 6

19 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don’t want these bad vibes in my life.  The sun has affected my brain (so much so I’m trying like hell to get the fu k outta here), I need positivity.  Give me happiness.  I don’t want to live through the issues of the Sabres right now.  I want to enjoy life.  This team isn’t providing it.  Maybe I’ll become a Rays fan and hopefully QB12 has retired so I can root for the Bucs too.  I’m done with the misery, the ranting, the totally defeated outlook on life.  I’m taking matters into my own hands and removing the negativity. 

Start following Wander Franco. He’s going to be legit. Should be up by the end of April I would imagine. 

23 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Some good points made, but mostly typical WGR caller "over the top" fake anger.  Most points have been discussed here over and over again.

Yes they have but you can’t necessarily feel someone’s anger or passion through a text. I felt every word he said. Jeremy too. Most callers have terrible takes. At least the ones I hear

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cal Naughton Jr said:

Yes they have but you can’t necessarily feel someone’s anger or passion through a text. I felt every word he said. Jeremy too. Most callers have terrible takes. At least the ones I hear

He started reaching a bit by the time he was at "trading a first for Lehner". Less than ideal trade or not, that's not really in the same vein as some of this other stuff. It's not stubborn ineptitude it's a late first for a starting goalie who ended up being nominated for the Vezina later. It's wasn't that poor of an evaluation, and IMO not rant worthy. 

But other that that..

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Thorny said:

He started reaching a bit by the time he was at "trading a first for Lehner". Less than ideal trade or not, that's not really in the same vein as some of this other stuff. It's not stubborn ineptitude it's a late first for a starting goalie who ended up being nominated for the Vezina later. It's wasn't that poor of an evaluation, and IMO not rant worthy. 

But other that that..

The claim that RaKru didn't know Jack tweaked his ankle in Jersey is dubious. I have no idea what the warmup injury claim and horrendous answer last night are all about. But there's no way the coach didn't know about Jack's jankle.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PASabreFan said:

The claim that RaKru didn't know Jack tweaked his ankle in Jersey is dubious. I have no idea what the warmup injury claim and horrendous answer last night are all about. But there's no way the coach didn't know about Jack's jankle.

Oh ya I agree. 

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Is a jankle like a cankle, only Jackie?

• Haha (+1) 1

Great rant.

Today feels like one of those impactful days in the history of the organization.

I keep checking to see if word has broken that Ralph is fired.

I genuinely believe he goes today, or he will not go at all during this season.

2 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Great rant.

Today feels like one of those impactful days in the history of the organization.

I keep checking to see if word has broken that Ralph is fired.

I genuinely believe he goes today, or he will not go at all during this season.

I’ve been listening to WGR all day. It really does feel like that. Almost feels like someone died. Everyone is just really depressed. Paul Hamilton is mad. He called out Adams on the radio. Was speaking directly to him, asked why he won’t talk to him. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.