GDT: 2/28/21, 3pm ET, Philadelphia @ Buffalo, MSG & ESPN+

jsb

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Less than a zero percent chance Johansson plays 

I know it's a case of be careful what you wish for. The guy could go out and get roasted for 7 goals today and people will point and say, I told you so.

That said I'd still like to see him get a game.

Why not at this point? The only chance they have is catching a spark and it hasn't come from the current lineup of stars on the ice. 

Maybe guys rally around the inexperienced guy?

17 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

I agree RK doubtfully starts him. But maybe if Hutton gets rocked for... what... four goals in the first period? Then maybe we'd see JJ.

Hutton could get dinged up a bit too, then we'd have to see him! 

I think Hutton will get the start, I don't think he will be chased from the game, and I don't think he will be injured.

I think the game will look like yesterday's, and we'll lose by a couple of goals or more.

34 minutes ago, Norcal said:

I know it's a case of be careful what you wish for. The guy could go out and get roasted for 7 goals today and people will point and say, I told you so.

That said I'd still like to see him get a game.

Why not at this point? The only chance they have is catching a spark and it hasn't come from the current lineup of stars on the ice. 

Maybe guys rally around the inexperienced guy?

Ralphy boy said so himself

I’m getting absolutely frustrated with players passing up the opportunity for a bodycheck on the boards when fighting for the puck in the offensive zone.

I’m not saying “hit everything in sight”, but there *are* others ways of seperating the other team from the puck, than waving your stick around.

• Like (+1) 3

I'm fine with watching JJ in goal today.  Gives a little interest (probably in a ghoulish way) for my $1.51 Sabres Center Ice cost. 

There's 10 more games to reach the halfway point of the season.  If they can't put something together by then .......................

50+ seasons is wearing on me.

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

Johansson in goal.

1 hour ago, Cal Naughton Jr said:

This is good news

1 hour ago, inkman said:

No it isn’t 

2 minutes ago, Cal Naughton Jr said:

I’m going to at least give him a chance. I have zero confidence in Hutton

Well, at least this way, we'll have more questions at the end than when we started.

Happy that Jack's penciled in, Risto's back, and Skinner is playing.  Don't like seeing Cozens and Miller out though.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.