What next???

Crusader1969

This team needs a serious ass kicking as well as a new coach. RK's system is not built for the team that he currently has. A defensive system with offensive players limits goals. I do believe this team has about the worse puck luck that i have ever ever seen by a team, but there are other problems. No grit, we are easy to be taken off the puck, and cannot get separation. If our team is pressured, they fold like a house of cards.

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Fine...then go find Rudy and Randy Pecorora(or whatever their names where), and revive the Buffalo Blizzard and the indoor soccer league.  That would be right up his alley. 

I loved the Stallions!!

2 hours ago, nfreeman said:

I don't either, and I don't think TP does either.  My concern, and I think TP's concern, is that the more coaches you fire, the more the franchise seems like a Mickey Mouse operation.

However, if we go another week or 2 like this, that concern is likely to be obliterated by the urgent need to make a change.

I really hope they find the right guys this time.

Mickey Mouse is offended by the Sabres and is currently investigating a lawsuit against you for suggesting he's equatable to this laughable organization.

How can this organization be viewed any worse? They are a damned laughing stock. It has to be demoralizing as a professional to play for this team night in and night out and not speak out against it.  I'm not sure why they aren't frankly. What could possibly go wrong?  You get traded to Arizona?  At least it's F'N warm there.

24 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Im hijacking the thread, and not sure it it was the Stallions or the Blizzard, but they had a guy who dressed in a white tux, and was sort of the team mascot/cheerleader.  Anyone remember his name?  Googled, but no luck.

Are you thinking of the Earl of Bud?

I cannot believe they passed over Stalock who was claimed by Edmonton.

If the Sabres wanted to make a statement that they cared at all, they would waive Hutton today. 

I honestly don't think its a coincidence that their compete has gone completely out the window the second Ullmark was injured.

The players know, just as much as the fans know, that Hutton stinks and doesn't give them any chance to compete day in day out.  Not that its acceptable, just understandable. 

By picking up Stalock and waiving Hutton it would at least give them the perception that the organization cares

The last 32 times Hutton has played, the Sabres are 7W 20L and 5OT losses    his save percentage is .889  

If you fire Krueger and keep Hutton, I don't care who coaches the team, they aren't going to win with Hutton

Just for reference over the same time Oct 24th 2019 onwards.  With Ullmark they are 20-17-4   he has a .916 save percentage.

I agree with firing and trading all of those players except for Risto. He's the heart and soul of this so called team. They need more players like him. Grit, toughness and of course skill. This team has NO identity and haven't for years. When was the last time they had a player like Barnaby to stir things up and get in other teams heads? Answer, they haven't since him. It's brutal to watch pussies like Dahlin play in today's NHL.  He belongs in the AHL and as for Perimeter, whiner Jack, just get rid of him already. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.