100 team meetings since January 1

PASabreFan

RaKru dropped this in his pregame presser yesterday. He said the meetings are to make clear what expectations are.

That seems like a lot. Are these guys having their heads filled with too much (fill in the blank)?

I'm sure most of us can relate to how too many meetings in the workplace can be counter-productive.

100 team meetings since 1/1/21?

Today is 2/26/21. There’s been 100 meetings in 57 days?

No wonder this team sucks donkey balls. That’s not only unnecessary, but beyond insane. 

Imagine working with your boss every day AND having to be told what your job is in two meetings every day by him. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

RaKru dropped this in his pregame presser yesterday. He said the meetings are to make clear what expectations are.

That seems like a lot. Are these guys having their heads filled with too much (fill in the blank)?

I'm sure most of us can relate to how too many meetings in the workplace can be counter-productive.

Depends on how many whiteboards there are

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

To be fair, what does he mean by "team meeting"? Maybe all he's saying is the team gathers before practice/game for 5 minutes and after for 5 minutes. That'd easily be 100. But sure, lets keep dumping on Ralph and giving the slack players who have been here for years a pass. 

And everyone keeps ignoring this comment...

Just assuming it's some 45 minute session each time.  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.  All we know is there were meetings.  There could meetings for power play, penalty kill, forwards, defense, goaltenders, etc. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

What does the official “meeting counter person” consider a team meeting?

I bet this is overblown and exaggerated.

Someone must have told RK that number. And he regurgitated it to the media.

Every time we line up for espresso +1

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/26/2021 at 5:14 PM, PASabreFan said:

Team meetings? Or x’s and o’s meetings?

If it’s the former, that’s an INSANE number, and a surefire to make sure you get tuned out.

It’s like that guy in office meetings who always rambles on long after everyone’s pretty much agreed on an approach, yet he just keeps talking, regardless.

Whenever that guy opens his mouth, everyone’s busy doing different things in their minds, while pretending to listen.

X’s and O’s? Meh, I’d expect several on game day alone.

Edited by Kristian

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.