The NHL has set a deadline of this weekend

Eric

The NHL is saying if the sides don't agree by this weekend, it's likely a season can no longer take place. We all knew it was gonna come to that, but it still sucks.

I'm not sure which side is right, but I've generally sided with the NHL and not the Players Association. But regardless of whether I'm right in feeling that way, I have to say that few things piss me off more right now than reading an article and hearing what these greedy people have to say about the situation. It just blows my mind each time I read about it because I just can't believe they could be so selfish and so adamant about destroying hockey as we know it just to make sure they'll continue their overpaid, undeserving ways. I never liked Bettman, but Goodenow has earned my hatred after all this BS just like Gary has. Bettman was slowly killing the game over the last decade or so, but Goodenow's trying to upstage him and permanently kill it in less than a year's time.

I'd say I hope the whole league gets dissolved so these greedy b***ards don't get anything, but the scabs would just go somewhere else and keep stealing other guy's jobs anyway so I don't think it matters.

Archived