GDT: 7pm ET, Sabres at NJ Devils MSG, ESPN+

jsb

Good team effort. Playing more disciplined overall. People doing their jobs. Be interesting to see if it can work against a better opponent.

Bryson made some mistakes but also showed some flashes so maybe, if his development continues, he might become our version of Tory Krug in time. Definite potential there.

We're finally seeing some effort from many of these guys. What took so long I have no idea.

Reinhart is imo, playing the best hockey of his career. Yes, I said that. 🙂

Eichel, however, is playing like he's stoned. Just floating most of the time. 

Mitts was better than Skinner (a little) so what now? Do we send Skinner to the Ontario Reign for the next 8 years in Matt Moulson style? Pegula rich enough to buy him out? No idea how to fix that.

A little hope emerges here for the team as a whole. The real test will be the back to back with Philly. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, spndnchz said:

There’s  no feeling of disappointment? Come on ‘duffer’Jezz you idiot 

None. Four days ago we were wondering if they were ever going to score again. Now we're upset they didn't get the shutout?

When are we actually allowed to be happy, if ever.

Just now, Curt said:

I was watching the NJ stream.  Daneyko is their Rob Ray.

Way worse.

So again, it was the Devils...lets see how this goes against some other (Better) teams, but...1.) Dahlin had Risto levels of ice time and may have had his best game this year.  Keep giving it to him (although a LOT of it was on the PP).  2.)Ulmark isn't a great goalie overall, but if the team in front of him is good, he should be good enough to get you to the playoffs. 3.)  I just want the Sabres to get more PPs and see the feed Olofsson for one timers. That is the most enjoyable part of watching this team.

13 minutes ago, SwampD said:

None. Four days ago we were wondering if they were ever going to score again. Now we're upset they didn't get the shutout?

When are we actually allowed to be happy, if ever.

Way worse.

I think the context was Ullmark's potential disappointment re: not getting a shutout, not the fans

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

3 studs: Ullmark, Dahlin, Asplund 

3 duds: Okposo, Irwin, Jokiharju

Linus is having a good season.  Dahlin stringing a few good games together.  Cozens looking good.   Reinhart playing well.  I saw the recap on NHL.TV. 

Nice to get a win.  Let’s beat the Islanders.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.