GDT: 7pm ET, Sabres at NJ Devils MSG, ESPN+

jsb

3 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

I think we can win

Granted the hockey gods may injure more players or something.

So far this season we came in rusty, started hitting a stride and immediately was hit by COVID thanks to the NHL being incompetent. 

From there we have lost our best Dman this year indefinitely due to the illness, lost our best defensive dman for the year, lost what seemed to be our next best defensive oriented player for 1 to 2 months and have gone from seeing our Top 6 as potentially elite to being a bunch of overpaid idiots who are either dogging it or plain bad.

Its all very depressing. 

Well said 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Thorny said:

I wonder if it's difficult for the players to have confidence in the system the coach preaches when there isn't a solitary sample size they can point to where Krueger had success as a coach and say "THAT'S why". 

He has no ***** idea how to coach. 

• Like (+1) 3

Ok. Gloves are off. I said no more abuse towards the player or coach but Ralph is a knob. As long as the players put in an effort I’ll back them. That includes you Jack. Give an honest effort injury or not and we good. Ralph you don’t appear to have a clue what you’re doing so get stuffed. I’d be happy with a coaching change at this point regardless of how disfunctional it makes us.

• Like (+1) 1

I just heard that Skinner is being benched AGAIN and I honestly can't believe that.

That's just straight wrong if viewed objectively.

If Krueger wanted to make some type of statement or prove a point, he did that last night.

Keeping him out again tonight is actually offensive.

If Krueger is going to sit the $72 million man, instead of playing him and getting the best out of him, Krueger needs to be fired.

Like tomorrow morning.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.