Ralph Krueger needs to go - like yesterday.

MODO Hockey

16 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Lance seconds the motion 

If Providence loses to UCONN on Sunday, you will probably see a new coach hired by early next week. 
I also wonder if Ellis and Dan Girardi get promoted to Assistants to finish out the year. 

You feel that confident that the Sabres are going to hire him?

27 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Lance seconds the motion 

If Providence loses to UCONN on Sunday, you will probably see a new coach hired by early next week. 
I also wonder if Ellis and Dan Girardi get promoted to Assistants to finish out the year. 

😩

Darren Dreger was on the Instigators today.

He said firing Ralph is a card that Adams doesn't want to play, right now.

But he can see it coming in the future if things don't improve, along with player movement...

...but harder to execute a trade in the current environment than you think.

(That assumes firing Ralph is a card Adams *can* play; I'm not sure that's the case).

Dreger seems to think it is.

Just now, Kruppstahl said:

Darren Dreger was on the Instigators today.

He said firing Ralph is a card that Adams doesn't want to play, right now.

But he can see it coming in the future if things don't improve, along with player movement...

...but harder to execute a trade in the current environment than you think.

(That assumes firing Ralph is a card Adams *can* play; I'm not sure that's the case).

Dreger seems to think it is.

Dreger once spent a month telling me the phones were ringing off the wall for Kane, and then after we traded Kane he said that only 1 serious offer was ever made for Kane, and it came like 5 mins before the deadline 

• Like (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Dreger once spent a month telling me the phones were ringing off the wall for Kane, and then after we traded Kane he said that only 1 serious offer was ever made for Kane, and it came like 5 mins before the deadline 

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive as you wrote them.  "Serious" being the key word.

Here's a wild card — Terry hates the free press. I mean, of course he does, duh. I won't say more, risking a warning point. He stormed into town and met with the News editorial board on Day One and went after them for being too negative, claiming if they were to write more positive stories, the players would respond, uh, positively. Sure he did, Eleven and nfreeman; I won't go looking for the video to prove it. Now that RaKru has ticked off the local media, Terry won't give them what they want. At least not right away. Make them sweat a little. It's as good as any theory about why the coach is still here.

6 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Here's a wild card — Terry hates the free press. I mean, of course he does, duh. I won't say more, risking a warning point. He stormed into town and met with the News editorial board on Day One and went after them for being too negative, claiming if they were to write more positive stories, the players would respond, uh, positively. Sure he did, Eleven and nfreeman; I won't go looking for the video to prove it. Now that RaKru has ticked off the local media, Terry won't give them what they want. At least not right away. Make them sweat a little. It's as good as any theory about why the coach is still here.

So, he hates the fake news. Who doesn’t in 2021? 

10 hours ago, IKnowPhysics said:

Leafs radio driving clicks by exploiting Buffalo's misery?

Say it ain't so.

John says nay, likely.

It's not my breath I'm holding, it's a whole lot of pent-up gas that needs expelled though. Me and all Sabres fans will feel a sigh of relieve though when it finally happens.

1 minute ago, woods-racer said:

It's not my breath I'm holding, it's a whole lot of pent-up gas that needs expelled though. Me and all Sabres fans will feel a sigh of relieve though when it finally happens.

Never trust a fart, especially with this team

1 minute ago, #freejame said:

Never trust a fart, especially with this team

Oh, if they start winning the expelling will be more than gas. It will be the greatest sharts of all sharts.

I'll need to buy a new pair of bell bottoms. I will get a pair that match my BS hat.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, woods-racer said:

Oh, if they start winning the expelling will be more than gas. It will be the greatest sharts of all sharts.

I'll need to buy a new pair of bell bottoms. I will get a pair that match my BS hat.

I don't know if bell bottoms are the right call or wrong call with indigestion. I guess it all depends on your opinion on sharing. 

5 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I don't know if bell bottoms are the right call or wrong call with indigestion. I guess it all depends on your opinion on sharing. 

Can you call 10 years of losing indigestion? Seriously though, what better way to use up an old pair of bell bottoms?

4 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

Can you call 10 years of losing indigestion? Seriously though, what better way to use up an old pair of bell bottoms?

Darcy called it suffering but my doctor always labels it as indigestion. Either way, I've switched to flushable wipes--nobody likes a hemorrhoid. Also, my prefered use for a nice pair of old jeans is an aggressive pair of jorts, maybe try it out next time. Just save your JNCO, I hear they are worth something these days. 

16 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Are you saying that Terry Pegula won't permit the coach to be fired because Terry wants to irritate a bunch of Buffalo News reporters, most of whom aren't there anymore?