Ralph Krueger needs to go - like yesterday.

MODO Hockey

1 hour ago, bunomatic said:

Get RK away from our players. Does anyone believe he can coach these guys to victory over the Isles Sunday ? Its over Ralph. 

I think a lot of fans right now are thinking we will lose tomorrow and Ralph will be fired on Monday.

Like there is no way Ralph can survive beyond that point.

It makes sense!  

But what if he isn't fired?!  

If he survives Monday, when exactly he is going to go, if at all?!

Season's end?  

There are THIRTY FOUR more games to go right now!

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

I think a lot of fans right now are thinking we will lose tomorrow and Ralph will be fired on Monday.

It makes sense!  

Season's end?  

I have real fears of his impact on our young players. The fact that he’s washed their minds to believe they are playing good hockey even as they lose for the umpteenth time under his watch. Can’t score 5 on 5 but they’re playing the right way. The mans a fraud. Little bit snake oil a little bit Tony Robbins. 

6 hours ago, Kruppstahl said:

It makes sense!  

Season's end?  

I still think he survives the season then is let go. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, dudacek said:

I think having Adams step in to ride out the season and see the issues first-hand wouldn't be the worst path to take.

Look I know Hutton is bad but do we really think it’s a good idea to expose Adams to that much shot volume at his age? 

Ralph apparently doesn’t believe in team toughness or grit. After the 2nd Isles loss this weekend he said the national hockey league isn’t a league where people are running each other over. He obviously hasn’t been watching the level of compete in the other teams in the league and this is the shite he’s been feeding his players as well. I’ve watched multiple games where both teams compete for the puck much like they always have in this league. Nothing has changed in that regard. Huge hits and using huge hits as intimidation are everywhere. Boston/ Washington is one of the recent examples. Ralph has the lowest penalized team in the league and its by design. 

Edited by bunomatic
Spelling is ******.
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Ralph apparently doesn’t believe in team toughness or grit. After the 2nd Isles loss this weekend he said the national hockey league isn’t a league where people are running each other over. He obviously hasn’t been watching the level of compete in the other teams in the league and this is the shite he’s been feeding his players as well. I’ve watched multiple games where both teams compete for the puck much like they always have in this league. Nothing has changed in that regard. Huge hits and using huge hits as intimidation are everywhere. Boston/ Washington is one of the recent examples. Ralph has the lowest penalized team in the league and its by design. 

He actually said that? Holy *****, another sign he has no right to be an NHL coach. Only 32 jobs and plenty of people who could do a much better job in the hockey world.

1 minute ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

He actually said that? Holy *****, another sign he has no right to be an NHL coach. Only 32 jobs and plenty of people who could do a much better job in the hockey world.

Its in the news feed in one of the articles from this morning. I’d provide a link if I was capable. Lol

12 minutes ago, Torpedo Forecheck said:

That's not exactly what he said; but he definitely implied that hockey is being played differently this year around the league because of COVID and no fans in the buildings.

And that is straight up false.  I have been impressed, since day 1, at how the teams have pretty much carried on playing as though fans were watching them.  I think that's b/c when you are involved in playing a sport at a high level, all you know how to do is get after it.  You aren't thinking about the fans at all.  You get lost in the action.

I think Ralph's comment demonstrates the way he is just full of ***** at this point, and will argue black is white, white is black, and say anything that pops into his head with a microphone on front of his mouth.

He's just a classic used car salesman kind of guy. 

I can totally understand why Terry Pegula became infatuated with him; Pegula isn't that bright.

2 hours ago, Doohickie said:

The end of the road swing, after playing in Philly Tuesday.

We can hope (if he isn't gone before) but a mercy firing of this type needs to happen immediately.

The longer we wait the more damage is done IMO.

He should have been gone the day of the GM PC. 

Let Steve Smith run the team for a while.

27 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

That's not exactly what he said; but he definitely implied that hockey is being played differently this year around the league because of COVID and no fans in the buildings.

And that is straight up false.  I have been impressed, since day 1, at how the teams have pretty much carried on playing as though fans were watching them.  I think that's b/c when you are involved in playing a sport at a high level, all you know how to do is get after it.  You aren't thinking about the fans at all.  You get lost in the action.

I think Ralph's comment demonstrates the way he is just full of ***** at this point, and will argue black is white, white is black, and say anything that pops into his head with a microphone on front of his mouth.

He's just a classic used car salesman kind of guy. 

I can totally understand why Terry Pegula became infatuated with him; Pegula isn't that bright.

Yeah he did say in his words teams are not running over each other. Which implies that hitting has eased off in some tangible way. I haven’t seen that at all and I watch a lot of non sabres games since sabres games are pretty much unwatchable.

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

John Wawrow was on the Tim Graham Podcast this week and mentioned Matt Ellis as a possibility for HC, as they have a close relationship.

This would be head meets desk level tbh