Ralph Krueger needs to go - like yesterday.

MODO Hockey

9 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Yes.  No choice he has lost the team.  Don’t fire him outright just relieve him of his coaching duties and move him elsewhere in the organization.

Where?   If he is replaced as coach what is his job?   Please don’t suggest some executive level position, all that does is create confusion (see LaFontaine era organizational issues).  

The problem is clearly more than just Ralph, but what is the key move that needs to take place that will spark the franchise, and get them out of this decade long downward spiral?

I don't have the answer. 😞

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

The problem is clearly more than just Ralph, but what is the key move that needs to take place that will spark the franchise, and get them out of this decade long downward spiral?

I don't have the answer. 😞

Highly qualified president of hockey ops with full privilege to do anything they want.   

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

You want to know how bad Krueger is? We are scoring 5v5 goals, at a rate that is the lowest since 2007/08 and worse than the 2nd worst which was the tank year. 

I've been harping on this all season.  The system doesn't work.  If KA and TP don't see this then they no longer deserve our support.

51 minutes ago, nucci said:

just a good GM will do

I'm not sure who I would blame more but I lean toward RK. The GM didn't upgrade our goalkeeper situation but frankly that area hasn't been the biggest problem. So, I vote RK off the island.  Unless the owners are eligible for such a move off the island. This seems like hopeless situation. Stand by for Eichel trade to complete the spiral.

35 minutes ago, Radar said:

I'm not sure who I would blame more but I lean toward RK. The GM didn't upgrade our goalkeeper situation but frankly that area hasn't been the biggest problem. So, I vote RK off the island.  Unless the owners are eligible for such a move off the island. This seems like hopeless situation. Stand by for Eichel trade to complete the spiral.

I was replying to a post about VP of Hockey Ops...yes, RK needs to go

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nucci said:

just a good GM will do

Disagree.    Lack of oversight has gotten them into this mess.   

Somebody more qualified than Terry and Kim needs to preside over the GM.   

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Nope  An experienced competent GM is all that is required.  One that will hire an experienced competent coach.

2 minutes ago, freester said:

Nope  An experienced competent GM is all that is required.  One that will hire an experienced competent coach.

You're almost there. And 1 that will tell the Pegulas no when they come up with another stupid player acquisition idea. 

We trade for MICHAEL FROLIC for crying out loud. How much dumber can one team get. 

10 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

then who has final say over all transactions?  I agree we need Pegula's to stay away but a quality GM can run the operation.

4 hours ago, Carmel Corn said:

It's the Pegula's....so either expect them to fire somebody when we're not expecting them to do so and don't expect them to fire somebody when we do expect them to do so.  

How my HCRK double-speak imitation?

Excellent! I was lost the entire way! Brilliant.

They played some recorded stuff at the start of the Howard and Jeremy show this morning.  Basically sound bytes from over the weekend, I guess.

I'm transcribing one of the clips from Ralph Krueger, word for word:

"It's serious what we have for a challenge ahead of us. It's serious what we need to do to fix this. We need to communicate and clarify the pathway.  We need to do a refresh where we can find a window here on what the principles are that we all embraced early in the season through training camp and into the start of the season, those first 10 games, we certainly didn't cement it but you could see a lot of what we wanted to be and what we could be potentially and now its slipped off course; we need to get back to that."

This guy is not only full of Scheisse, he is fantastically, unbelievably, full of Scheisse.

He is officially at the point where he has to go.

Has to! 

• Like (+1) 1