Ralph Krueger needs to go - like yesterday.

MODO Hockey

55 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

If you have facebook please listen to this interview.

OMG 

Last question, forward to that when the reporter brings up jacks injury and the misscoms.. lol, this bum is finished. If he doesnt get fired now i dont think there is any hope left.

https://www.facebook.com/BuffaloSabres/videos/3463148057123267/

I would be shocked if he's fired.

27 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

I'm fine with firing anybody and everybody at this point (coaches, players, owners?) but I don't get the Boudreau love. 

Probably because he’s made the playoffs every single season he’s been an NHL HC. 

That would be a huge improvement over what the Sabres currently have. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MODO Hockey said:

If you have facebook please listen to this interview.

OMG 

Last question, forward to that when the reporter brings up jacks injury and the misscoms.. lol, this bum is finished. If he doesnt get fired now i dont think there is any hope left.

https://www.facebook.com/BuffaloSabres/videos/3463148057123267/

Reporter: Did you injure yourself in warmups?

Eichel:  No, I hurt myself in New Jersey.

RK: When I mentioned it, the specific region that actually took him out of the game, the first time I had heard about it was warmup, but that he was injured that he came out of that jersey game injured was clear to me but it turns out there were multiple lower body injuries and whatever, i mean it uh, the point is that he came out of jersey hurt, uh the uh the warmup call uh and the region that ended up being aggravating it was his first time back in his skates since that game uh and it changed the game and now were working on his health and getting him fit again.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 minute ago, pi2000 said:

Reporter: Did you injure yourself in warmups?

Eichel:  No, I hurt myself in New Jersey.

RK: When I mentioned it, the specific region that actually took him out of the game, the first time I had heard about it was warmup, but that he was injured that he came out of that jersey game injured was clear to me but it turns out there were multiple lower body injuries and whatever, i mean it uh, the point is that he came out of jersey hurt, uh the uh the warmup call uh and the region that ended up being aggravating it was his first time back in his skates since that game uh and it changed the game and now were working on his health and getting him fit again.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Like I said, he's full of *****.

• Like (+1) 2

Paul Hamilton said on the WGR-550 post game show, TWICE, that Ralph was simply lying about Eichel's injury and that he stands by it.

Krueger's double speak and fast talking when questioned in the PC was embarrassing. 

He is not a very good liar.

This guy is not just full of *****.  He is fantastically full of *****.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

So on Thursday, Thompson played while Skinner was a healthy scratch and the excuse at the time was Eichel got hurt in the pregame skate.

If we take Eichels presser at face value, then RK sat Skinner KNOWING that the team was shorthanded. That's indefensible, and that's why hes lying.

1 minute ago, sodbuster said:

So on Thursday, Thompson played while Skinner was a healthy scratch and the excuse at the time was Eichel got hurt in the pregame skate.

If we take Eichels presser at face value, then RK sat Skinner KNOWING that the team was shorthanded. That's indefensible, and that's why hes lying.

Reason enough to fire him.

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Yes.  No choice he has lost the team.  Don’t fire him outright just relieve him of his coaching duties and move him elsewhere in the organization.

Lost the team? How was that determined?

Moving him within the organization still means you’re paying another body to be at the Sabres coach. Given the events of the past year do you really think this is going to happen? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Radar said:

I would be shocked if he's fired.

I’d agree with this. Not because RK doesn’t deserve to be fired, he definitely does. But moreso because the Pegulas aren’t smart enough to realize yet that RK is a horrible coach and this season is over. Whenever it finally dawns on the Pegulas that RK is in over his head, that’s when it will happen. The Buffalo media will accelerate this process now that RK has been proven to be a liar. I’d expect the media to become more merciless on RK from this point on. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

Lost the team? How was that determined?

Moving him within the organization still means you’re paying another body to be at the Sabres coach. Given the events of the past year do you really think this is going to happen? 

Promote the assistant or Roch coach to Interim HC who is willing to open up the offense allowing the creative players to create and who will implement a system where guys go to the net to screen, and try to bury rebounds.  This way you don't pay an extra body.    

3 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Probably because he’s made the playoffs every single season he’s been an NHL HC. 

That would be a huge improvement over what the Sabres currently have. 

idk. I saw him as a colossal under achiever. he had some very good teams that totally crapped out in the playoffs. 

Also don't see his style as much different to Kreuger's. He got fired a lot and his replacements often did better. Not my choice. I'd look at Babcock before Boudreau, but my choice would be  Gallant. 

1 hour ago, steveoath said:

I know some of you don't like Chad's number crunching approach to hockey analysis, but the latest episode of xBuffalo pretty accurately sums up Kreuger.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/43680658 

I'm listening now.

"He's a salesman!  (Krueger).  He's a salesman!  But eventually if your product sucks it doesn't matter how good of a salesman you are."

Sums it up nicely.

• Like (+1) 1

"The more he gets backed into a corner (with a question), the longer and more rambling his answer."

Perfectly sums up his BS response about Jack getting his injury in NJ and not the pre-game skate.

Lots of words, most of which contradicted other words, ultimately saying nothing.

6 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Yes.  No choice he has lost the team.  Don’t fire him outright just relieve him of his coaching duties and move him elsewhere in the organization.

If RK has lost the room thats 3 coaches in a row that have lost the room.

The chances that this core leads the team anywhere with any coach at the helm if they have turned on 3 coaches is pretty damned concerning.

Huge red flags regarding the core in that room IMO.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Weave said:

If RK has lost the room thats 3 coaches in a row that have lost the room.

The chances that this core leads the team anywhere with any coach at the helm if they have turned on 3 coaches is pretty damned concerning.

Huge red flags regarding the core in that room IMO.

Jack needs to be put in his place... too much of a prima dona.