Ralph Krueger needs to go - like yesterday.

MODO Hockey

32 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I'm done.  Today was game 82.  That's the equivalent of a full season.

His "system," if it even is one, is a failure.  Even his power play, which is progressive by NHL standards, is horrible.

I don't think Adams will fire him during COVID but I do think Adams should do so.

A friend said yesterday, "I really like the guy, but..." and my response was "yeah, he'd probably make a good Secretary of State, but not a hockey coach."  

Done with him.

Whatever remains of Team Storm Cloud, remember that I was right then and know that I'm right now.

No.

Imagine if we only hired Rickard Gronborg instead of Ralph back when they both were beeing evaluated. 

FK!

God *****.. and the success keeps going for him in his 2nd season now with his team. I see this team, the players we have, the FORCE we have and then we have a ***** ***** MORON wasting it all on a system a 5 year old can read without even looking. 

ohhhhh im so pissed

1 hour ago, MODO Hockey said:

Imagine if we only hired Rickard Gronborg instead of Ralph back when they both were beeing evaluated. 

FK!

God *****.. and the success keeps going for him in his 2nd season now with his team. I see this team, the players we have, the FORCE we have and then we have a ***** ***** MORON wasting it all on a system a 5 year old can read without even looking. 

ohhhhh im so pissed

He went elsewhere before we signed RK.   But that being said i'm started to lean towads firing him myself now, this team looks much worse than before our two week covid break.   Its tank level bad.

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

He went elsewhere before we signed RK.   But that being said i'm started to lean towads firing him myself now, this team looks much worse than before our two week covid break.   Its tank level bad.

How long does it go on with GMKA taking any action. Was it not meant to be playoffs no matter what this season. At the moment I don't see where our next win is coming from. I am also mind numbingly frustrated beyond belief at this teams inability to score.  

23 minutes ago, Sabre1974 said:

How long does it go on with GMKA taking any action. Was it not meant to be playoffs no matter what this season. At the moment I don't see where our next win is coming from. I am also mind numbingly frustrated beyond belief at this teams inability to score.  

At least our first 10 games I felt we were just unlucky in scoring goals - but now its also poor play.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SwampD said:

Remind me of the point, then. 16 years was enough time to try and win with an organization.

The points were (1) firing him wouldn't fix anything and (2) the team might find itself stuck in a revolving door situation with coaches.  The search functionality here isn't great, but I'm confident that those were my positions ten years ago.

12 hours ago, Eleven said:

I'm done.  Today was game 82.  That's the equivalent of a full season.

His "system," if it even is one, is a failure.  Even his power play, which is progressive by NHL standards, is horrible.

I don't think Adams will fire him during COVID but I do think Adams should do so.

A friend said yesterday, "I really like the guy, but..." and my response was "yeah, he'd probably make a good Secretary of State, but not a hockey coach."  

Done with him.

Whatever remains of Team Storm Cloud, remember that I was right then and know that I'm right now.

What a tiresome agenda, clearly meant to tweak other posters. Agenda. Narrative. Rant. Troll-job. How do you get away with it? Seriously, do you have pics of nfreeman cavorting on his yacht?

29 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

What a tiresome agenda, clearly meant to tweak other posters. Agenda. Narrative. Rant. Troll-job. How do you get away with it? Seriously, do you have pics of nfreeman cavorting on his yacht?

I do, but he's with his wife and they're both appropriately clothed.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

The points were (1) firing him wouldn't fix anything and (2) the team might find itself stuck in a revolving door situation with coaches.  The search functionality here isn't great, but I'm confident that those were my positions ten years ago.

Ftr, I thought firing GMTM and HCDB was a mistake. If they hadn’t done that, I feel we would have been a better team than we became and it would not be the revolving door situation it has become.

And firing Lindy was merely a symptom of the disease that brought this team down.

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

They were both in the race but obviously Pegulas thought that a guy that never have won jack sh1t would be the perfect fit.

Rickard is a beast, he went to NLA and the success for him just continues. Pegulas sucks.

I was convinced Bylsma was the problem and Housley would lead us to the promise land.

It quickly became apparent that Housley was a glorified turd-polisher and needed to go.

RK seemed like an amazing out of the box hire, who would surely have the team playing entertaining hockey. 

I'm now teetering on the "replace Ralph" ledge, but I don't think bringing in yet another coach will fix anything.

I'm inclined to believe the problem comes from the top. I don't understand how someone can concurrently run an NFL & NHL franchise. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I was convinced Bylsma was the problem and Housley would lead us to the promise land.

It quickly became apparent that Housley was a glorified turd-polisher and needed to go.

RK seemed like an amazing out of the box hire, who would surely have the team playing entertaining hockey. 

I'm now teetering on the "replace Ralph" ledge, but I don't think bringing in yet another coach will fix anything.

I'm inclined to believe the problem comes from the top. I don't understand how someone can concurrently run an NFL & NHL franchise. 

This.  May actually take a change in ownership for this franchise to regain the respect or appreciation it once had.  

Edited by GoPre